User
Pass
2FA

A problem with my donation.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Show only staff posts
Author Message330
Okamizen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-03-2022 13:44)

Post Posted: 27-02-2022, 21:34:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So the other day I purchased Freakz funds for the first time, and decided to buy a "Forsworn Aquilon" (being new to Shadowlands, I didn't know there were restrictions to the mounts.) mount, unbeknownst to me that the mount required me to be in the kyrian covenant to use. There was no problem at first, since I was kyrian anyways. But since I converted to "Night Fae", I no longer have access to the mount. I did not know of that specification because the drop-down list of "Special Mounts" rewards category didn't specify that I needed to be in the Kyrian covenant. I don't know what to do, since I decided to commit to be night fae now, and it feels like a waste that I can't use the mount I just newly spent money on.

I was wondering if I could either get a refund and have the mount removed in my collection to be able to buy a different mount. Or if there is a way around this problem?

Proof of purchase:
https://imgur.com/uvh1DCy

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 10 hours ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 28-02-2022, 07:58:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Okamizen,

Send an email to the shop.

[email protected]

Explain the issue and let them know whether you want a refund or exchange with a different mount (of the same price).

Best regards,
Skye

0 0

Okamizen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-03-2022 13:44)

Post Posted: 28-02-2022, 12:20:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Skye wrote:
Hello Okamizen,

Send an email to the shop.

[email protected]

Explain the issue and let them know whether you want a refund or exchange with a different mount (of the same price).

Best regards,
Skye

I did, just right after posting this. thanks.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 03 March 2022 17:24

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 08:12:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x