User
Pass
2FA

[AQ40] Cannot re-enter if you disconnect or exit in any other way.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message257
palanthas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2023 15:52)

Post Posted: 30-03-2020, 18:04:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: AQ40 only allows you to enter once. This happened on the same night, both on my hunter and my paladin.
Upon entering with my hunter, I killed the first pack that now properly opens the door to the first boss and drops a quest that wasn't there before.
Thinking that the "dragons near the entrance" that the quest requires were outside, I left the raid, then I remembered that there were actual quest givers after the first boos and tried to get back in the raid.
Loading bar on screen went to 100% and stayed there. I waited for 5 minutes, then I had to Alt+F4 the client and restart. My character was automatically "unstuck" to his hearthstone position. I tried to enter again and the same thing happened.
I then logged in with my paladin. A bug after a trash pack (after the first boss) that keeps you from mounting (I'll make another bug report when I have the exact location) meant I had to run all the way to C'Thun.
When I entered the room and killed the eye, I was waiting for the tentacle form to spawn, at which point the server was restarted. Trying to log in when it came back up, same thing as my hunter. Couldn't re-enter.
Loading to 100%, then freezing, then returning me to my HS when I restarted.

Can't really provide a link to the portal or a screenshot since it's just the loading screen of AQ40. -

0 0

palanthas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-08-2023 15:52)

Post Posted: 03-04-2020, 16:15:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I waited for the reset. This time I cleared the entire AQ40 and ran all the way back to deliver a quest.
I recorder the bug, once you exit AQ40, you cannot re-enter. I'm using an SSD drive and it usually takes around 2-3 seconds to fully load any raid.

Proof: https://streamable.com/u67oed

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 20:07:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x