User
Pass
2FA

ARENA problème

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Player vs Player
Author Message500
claoos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2021 09:55)

Post Posted: 31-12-2020, 13:49:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

HI
i just want to talk about arena probleme today is the donation item wich is ruining the PVp if u Q arena u will face only 390ilvl when almost of the other pll we are at (350-360ilvl ) , u cant play anymore they will oneshoot u even if they suck wich is BTW the case they dont even know to cc properly but still oneshoot cauz of the donation , i know as a privet server u need to have systeme that make u gain money because u give us wow BFA as free but for us the other poor player who cant get donaion item we cant play arena anymore even if that the onmy think that i want to do
i wrote that so u can be aware of what is happening in the arena RN

PS my english sucks i know and iam sry for that ^^

1 0

xHashii

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2021 11:59)

Post Posted: 11-01-2021, 06:32:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

All I can give you is a friendly tip.
Try to watch videos on YouTube and learn most of the class abilities and how to counter them. This will give you a bigger chance at winning in Arenas.

0 0

zeakey

[Class Mod]

(since 18-08-2023 15:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 11-01-2021, 20:01:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

claoos wrote:
HI
i just want to talk about arena probleme today is the donation item wich is ruining the PVp if u Q arena u will face only 390ilvl when almost of the other pll we are at (350-360ilvl ) , u cant play anymore they will oneshoot u even if they suck wich is BTW the case they dont even know to cc properly but still oneshoot cauz of the donation , i know as a privet server u need to have systeme that make u gain money because u give us wow BFA as free but for us the other poor player who cant get donaion item we cant play arena anymore even if that the onmy think that i want to do
i wrote that so u can be aware of what is happening in the arena RN

PS my english sucks i know and iam sry for that ^^

Dear player. Sorry to hear you were having such hard time in PvP. We will soon release PvP vendors so hopefully you will fill your missing iLvL gap against your enemies.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 11 January 2021 18:28

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Player vs Player  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 01:21:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x