User
Pass
2FA

[Achievement] Crazy for Cats - wrong title given

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message210
Sorrow55

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-03-2021 18:04)

Post Posted: 30-05-2020, 20:30:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=8397&&name=crazy-for-cats
Bug description: The above achievement is supposted to give a title based on your character's gender (Crazy Cat Man - males/ Crazy Cat Lady - females), however, on my female char
(which has always been female), this morning I received the title Crazy Cat Man, which in itself is very funny, but it's less funny when you've been trying to get it for a long time. I have been farming this title for at least one month now, I have spent countless hours and vote points on it, and to be given the wrong title was a bit painful (read: very xD). I have sent an ingame ticket about this, asking for help (ie: for you guys to take the title back and to give me the correct one), but I was told to create a post here, with no details as to how I can get it. Is there any way you could please give me the right title? - Thank you.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/tW6jjHw

Last edited by Sorrow55 on 30-05-2020, 20:47:27; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 30-05-2020, 21:04:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
Could you please tell me your character name in a private message so we can figure this issue out? I will close this topic as it does indeed reward the wrong title.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide

Last edited by Stimulation on 30-05-2020, 21:23:28; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Stimulation, 30 May 2020 19:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 17-05-2024, 17:53:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x