User
Pass
2FA

Application

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message549
loloolol27711

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-02-2016 22:06)

Post Posted: 08-01-2016, 02:00:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Main Character Name (class) :- Cicielia (the only one ill really be playing atall -) i am very big on loyalty with guilds
Main Character Profession :- i normally do mining and blacksmithing
Main Character ilvl (main spec / Off spec ) :- my main i was playing on was on alliance. i was 496/496 and i was mm and surv
English Level :- (poor/fair/good/excellent) i am from florida and my english is very good
Do you have teamspeak3 with Headset/mic :- (mic Optional) i do not have teamspeak3, but can get it for sure.
What time are you Online (server time)(in 24h format) :- im on alot during the weekends and sometimes during the week given i have school.
UI ScreenShot :- Elvui)
Screenshot For 5M damage done on Origmmar Heroic Dummy (if DPs) :- No flask , No Food , No Buff's (Only Self Buff).
Dps/Heal/Tank :- Rotation Order(basics) i watch and copy Preach Gaming tips and tricks from youtube for my rotations for most of what i play or have played.
Previous Guild(s) :- Hunters of azeroth and Nightmare
Will you be ready to change spec if guild needs you for progression :- i am very bad at all the other specs. but i mainly use survival so it prolly isnt or shouldnt be a problem. but im willing to try -
Nickname: Ray
Age: 16 please do not let this discourage you about me. i am very mature for my age and get along with most people older and younger than i am haha.

0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-02-2017 15:04)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 09-01-2016, 19:43:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

please dont make new topic - Go to POST REPLY Option @ https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Recruitment-MOP-5.4.8-t361518.html and dont need to give subject.
Application are made at https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Recruitment-MOP-5.4.8-t361518.html
And DELETE this post first.

0 0

mitul91

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-02-2017 15:04)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 10-01-2016, 12:36:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Ashcool delete this post.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 10 January 2016 11:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 16:22:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x