User
Pass
2FA

Apply :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message295
AdrianPacsika

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-08-2017 11:13)

Post Posted: 19-07-2017, 15:16:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Personal Information:

Briefly describe yourself (including age): 18

Character Information:

Tell us your main name: Pacsiko

What's your item level in PvE gear? - 852 ilvl

Do you have any alts?If you do,name them. - Death Knight, Padk lvl 110 - - Warrior, Sista lvl 110 - - Warlock, Paloku lvl 110 - - Monk, Pamonk lvl 110 -

Game Experience:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked? : I was in Classified 2 years and I got kicked once for incativity and I was kicked second time because I died too much - I am confident that I am a one of the best resto druid at the moment. I was also in Unstoppable and I left because I want to do progres and there are pretty bad players not gonna lie expect 5 or 6 of them.

How you play your class:

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using: 1. Intelect 2. Mastery 3. Haste 4. Crit, 5.Versatility . My stats are: Intelect-28,005, Mastery-18%, Haste-16%, Crit-16%, Versitality-1%
My rotation. First I put some rejuvs up before the GO and use lifebloom and put the mushroom down. I keep to put rejuvs up and when the raid is tanking some damage I use wild growth so I can get my Dreamwalk proc - I properly use my personal cooldowns and my tranquility.

Which addons are you using? : DBM, Recount

Performance

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy or boss. Open recount/skada so we can see all spells you have used. Stop at 10 million damage. (Type - if you are not applying as a Dps role).

Requirements

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yes I will.
I am also an active player - You can see me sometimes 10-12+ hours/day If I am at home.

0 0

Supmark

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-08-2019 13:41)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 19-07-2017, 21:31:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wrong placement of the app, make it Here. @pms or other moderator, please close this topic.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 20 July 2017 10:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 14-05-2024, 09:37:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x