User
Pass
2FA

Arena Revival

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message474
Turbokill1993

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2022 14:29)

Post Posted: 27-07-2022, 09:42:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As it's probably obvious after removing soloq from 2s, activity went down by at least by 500%, thank you once again for the generous voters who don't actually care and don't even play, here is a couple recommandations
1)the mmr range has to be removed from 2s because it seems bugged if theres 300mmr+ between teams and not everyone has time to sit long ques [instant q vs all]
2)halfing anguish transmog sets/mounts currency price [same rating] or 2.1)make the currency acc-wide with no cap
3)adding soul cinders to anguish quests like 25 each

"Make Arena's Great Again" Donald Duck

2 0

Thousandcuts34

[Speeder]

(since 05-07-2024 22:08)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 27-07-2022, 10:39:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can confirm that sometimes arena ques bug out. Idk if mmr is causing it.

Anguish rewards are definetly overpriced, reduce the price or increase the quest reward. If its too grindy people will just give up on it. Not getting any ques also doesn't help with completing the quests. As for rating req. I think glad mounts should still require elite rating but transmog items should be more accesible duelist/rival. Maybe rival for set and duelist for weapons.

Removing soloq definetly killed rated arena scene, at least for now. Maybe long term is better, people will adapt/search arena partners/use lfg premade ingame tools. So far it seems to be a bad thing. At this moment the pvp population of the server seems too small to be fun. Most people(including me) are only playing casualy and don't want to stay 12h/day online just to "hunt" for ques. I like premade arena better but any que is better than no que.

0 0

bloodkrieg

[Mentally Stable]

Warnings: 1
(since 20-10-2022 17:14)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 03-08-2022, 23:23:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the server is pve full , but people collection xmorf , pet mounts , and only do 10c10 for buy set , for encourage the people do pvp all day , and not the night server time , server need change the sellers of temple

For encorge the Pve people do pvp all day , only 30 to 400-1000 to day do pvp , need change collection and requirements for do pvp all day

e more joke is custom pvp seller , the visual bug say no requirements, but when u farm 10 fragment , the joke is cant buy
, the server is pve full , but people collection xmorf , pet mounts , and only do 10c10 for buy set , for encourage the people do pvp all day , and not the night server time , server need change the sellers of temple
good Work ,

yes man i say since begin of shadowlands !

0 0

lanefairchild

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2022 08:05)

Post Posted: 11-08-2022, 10:05:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thousandcuts34 wrote:
Can confirm that sometimes arena ques bug out. Idk if mmr is causing it.

Anguish rewards are definetly overpriced, reduce the price or increase the quest reward. If its too grindy people will just give up on it. Not getting any ques also doesn't help with completing the quests. As for rating req. I think glad mounts should still require elite rating but transmog items should be more accesible duelist/rival. Maybe rival for set and duelist for weapons.

Removing soloq definetly killed rated arena scene, at least for now. Maybe long term is better, people will adapt/search arena partners/use lfg premade ingame tools. So far it seems to be a bad thing. At this moment the pvp population of the server seems too small to be fun. Most people(including me) are only playing casualy and don't want to stay 12h/day online just to "hunt" for ques. I like premade arena better but any que is better than no que.

100% agree with you

0 0

Bartx85

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2022 19:23)

Post Posted: 11-08-2022, 14:42:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I agree with OP, for me - as a casual player, arena here is at the moment not playable.
Skirmish que is not poping out at all, 2s rated is rare and as I play casualy, finding 2s partner and being with him in the same time at server is quite hard. Especially becouse the server population is low and still lowering.
In my oppinion removing solo que 2s was mistake - and honestly I am not interested in oppinions of elite pro pvp players who want have 2k + rating - now maybe they will have this rating - but only few 2s games per 1h - if lucky.

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 18-10-2024, 11:18:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x