User
Pass
2FA

[Artifact Weapon] Skull of the Man'ari Voicelines

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message443
lulbolt

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 03-05-2020, 16:30:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wowhead.com/item=128943/skull-of-the-manari&&bonus=0#comments
Bug description: All voicelines are missing, it would be really enjoyable to have all the witty lines and puns the skull says in various situations implemented.
Proof:
Quote:

Thal'kiel is quite a chatty fellow and tends to occasionally provide advice and mock the wielding Warlock. I'll try to give a list of things he says during various situations. I will update the list, if I find new things. All of them are voice-acted.

Warlock Spells
Eye of Kilrogg: Thal'kiel says: "Only ONE eye? Don't complain to me because you have no depth perception."
Eye of Kilrogg: Thal'kiel says: "Nice to see I'm not the only dismemberd body part around here."
Eye of Kilrogg: Thal'kiel says: "Think you could summon me a body while you're at it?"
Ritual of Summoning: Thal'kiel says: "You Need help to complete a summoning ritual? You can't do it by yourself? How pathetic!"
Ritual of Summoning: Thal'kiel says: "Seeking a creature from the Twisting Nether? Grabbing a beast from the Void? Oh... You're just summoning a friend..."
Ritual of Summoning: Thal'kiel says: "Back when I had a body, I never needed help with this ritual. I was a summoner without peer!"
Demonic Gateway: Thal'kiel says: "And what did you have in mind for THAT?"
Demonic Gateway: Thal'kiel says: "Already planning to run away?"
Demonic Gateway: Thal'kiel says: "Always have an escape planned. A lesson I learned the hard way!"
Enslave Demon Thal'kiel yells: "All will serve!"
Enslave Demon Thal'kiel yells: "Yes! This one will serve us well!"
Call Dreadstalkers: Thal'kiel yells: "Rip them apart!"
Call Dreadstalkers: Thal'kiel yells: "Unleash the hounds!"
Call Dreadstalkers: Thal'kiel yells: "Gnaw them to the bone!"
Hand of Gul'dan: Thal'kiel yells: "Fight! Fight, you pathectic imps!"
Hand of Gul'dan: Thal'kiel yells: "Burn them down!"
Hand of Gul'dan: Thal'kiel yells: "Incinerate them!"

Dungeons
Wrath of Azshara Thal'kiel whispers: "That creature may seem impressive, but the spells which give form are barely holidng it together. Break the ritual supporting it and the rest shall soon crumble."
Shade of Xavius Thal'kiel whispers: "This Xavius is crafty. He hides his true form while gathering power with an illusion. We would do well to learn from him."
Amalgam of Souls Thal'kiel whispers: "Interesting... what a creative use of residual soul energy! We must remember to Research this technique!"
Halls of Valor Thal'kiel Whispers: "If the Valarjar were able to be unleashed from this place they would be a significant hindrance to the Legion. Stuck here, they're useless."
Vault of the Wardens Thal'kiel whispers: "Well, this looks cheery."
The Naglfar: Thal'kiel says: "Do you hear them? The screams of the souls that form every board and nail of this ship. They're like... music!"

Upon killing a target
Thal'kiel whispers: "Did it even try?"
Thal'kiel whispers: "The soul of that one would be useful."
Thal'kiel whispers: "Excellent!"
Thal'kiel whispers: "Fall before your masters!"
Thal'kiel whispers: "Easily defeated."

Zones
In Stormheim:
Thal'kiel says: "These foolish vrykul cling to the notion that the titans will someday return"
In Stormheim near the Gate of Valor:
Thal'kiel whispers: "Is it not glorious to witness such mighty beings bowing at your feet? I sacrificed everything, EVERYTHING, for such power. One day you too must pay ambition's price." and
Thal'kiel whispers: "We will face my former kin in this conflict. Good! I've awaited my revenge for millennia. They will pay for what they did to me!"
In Suramar:
Thal'kiel whispers: "The elves of this land wither away for lack of Magic. Pathetic! They could have easily taken it thers."
In the The Exodar near Prophet Velen:
Thal'kiel whispers: "This one bears partial blame for me being in this form! He will not escape my wrath, but there are others far more responsible who must be dealt with first." 

Some friendly banters with various Demons
In Val'sharah with the Felguard:
Felguard says: "Why are we wasting time by walking in this forest?" - Thal'kiel says: "This place crawls with creatures, malformed and twisted from warped mind. They will burn all the same."
In Val'sharah with the Voidwalker:
Thal'kiels says: "Here in the forest you will see the flaw in the titans' plans." - Voidwalker says: "I hate this place! Free me from the torment of this journey!"
In Stormheim with the Felguard:
Felguard: "The vrykul here believe themselves to be warriors without peer. I will show them the error of their ways!" Thal'kiel: "These vrykul are not as easy to destroy as you might think."
In Highmountain with the Felguard:
Thal'kiel says: "This land is so... fresh. I can't see any demonic corruption here. It's... revolting." - Felguard: "So many beasts in this land to slaughter!"
In Suramar with the Felguard:
Felguard: "I will enjoy seeing this city burn." - Thal'kiel says: "This place is nothing compared to Mac'Aree, and soon it will burn with hellfire just the same."
In Azsuna with the Succubus:
Thal'kiel says: "The people of this land bought their freedom from the Legion, a price paid in blood. A sacrifice made in vain, as you shall soon see." - Succubus says: "Ghostly eyes are watching our every move. I don't think we'll get any privacy in this land, master."

1 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 03-05-2020, 16:34:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Big ups. Would be really nice to have them -
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 09-05-2020, 13:35:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed. No voice lines are said by the Skull.

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Stimulation, 09 May 2020 11:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:27:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x