User
Pass
2FA

Battleground Requisites

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message171
Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2022 00:28)

Post Posted: 30-12-2020, 14:10:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is a suggestion that i made in Legion and would like to write it again.

I'd like to ask if it would be possible to implement some system that takes into account the amount of Battleground objectives you have "done" in previous bgs as a score system for priority bg calling when you are in the waiting list.

90% of the horde have no *** idea on how bg works; as i said before, i don't mean they are "bad for pvp", i'm saying they have absolutely no grasp on what the objectives of the bg are. Nobody takes orbs, nobody cap bases, nobody capture flags, etc., there is zero understanding on what the goals are, the only thing they do is just run straight ahead and randomly pvp with anything in the most stupid and autistic possible way. I can't conceive how it's possible that automatic anti-afk is baneable but just screwing bg after bg by doing absolutely NOTHING has no kind of penalty.

I wanna suggest some kind of system, that every time you cap a flag, or hold an orb, take/defend a base, etc., you get some points, in a similar way on how the arena ranking system works, and then, when people apply for bg, the que list calls based on that priority, so, the people who wants to win the bg can play who people in the same corner, and people who just is there to stay all day wasting time can do it without wasting other people time.

We lost all the honor levels from legion, we and the rest who were trying to farm the artifact colors, literally had all our effort thrown into the trash, and now we are again dealing with the same pain in the *** that was doing bg in the horde side.

Last edited by Dwynen on 30-12-2020, 14:13:11; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 19:29:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x