User
Pass
2FA

Can't Enter Paladin Class Hall

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message915
catalinnr

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2021 23:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 09-11-2018, 03:26:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/Taratoma
Bug description: I finished my artifact weapon campaign and i am now lvl 110, i obviously had to use the scouting map from the class hall to start leveling in the broken shore. But after hitting 110, i found that i don't have the class hall icon next to the minimap and i can't enter the class hall no matter how i try. I used the portal to Sanctum of Light, i went to Light's Hope Chapel but both ended up with me getting teleported to Krasus's Landing in Dalaran. Am i missing something? I deleted cache, relogged and all that i know it might be the cause of this, nothing worked.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/9f4UB2R

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 09-11-2018, 13:41:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. I do not know how it is possible, but for some reason you haven't started your class hall campaign, that is why you can't enter your class hall or you don't have the icon next to your mini-map. It is strange, considering you already have your artifact weapon, but I would suggest hanging out in Legion Dalaran until, or if, an NPC comes to you to offer you a quest.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 23:30:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x