User
Pass
2FA

Cant connect
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message10205
Strict

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-06-2018 07:39)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 21:16:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can we get any update on the status of the server? Are you guys any closer to having it working for people outside of Romania? Any information on this matter would be great!
0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 21:18:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What I find interesting is that we (non romanians) still cannot connect, and there's 569 people online on Exodus.

Putting current problems aside, nowadays Exodus barely hit 1000 people online, so am I right saying that OVER half of the Exodus' (an international realm) population are romanian players?

It's not like they're not welcome of something (they are), but I still sometimes meet romanians on exodus that in my opinion are barely 12 years old and they keep talking not just on global, but they're also whispering in romanian, and if you tell them that you're not romanian, they barely manage to tell you that they don't speak english... Why don't they go play either on Genesis or Evolution? There are many romanians that speak english pretty good and they ain't bad players. I wish they swapped...

0 0

Groara

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-05-2012 05:25)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 21:31:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
What I find interesting is that we (non romanians) still cannot connect, and there's 569 people online on Exodus.

Putting current problems aside, nowadays Exodus barely hit 1000 people online, so am I right saying that OVER half of the Exodus' (an international realm) population are romanian players?

It's not like they're not welcome of something (they are), but I still sometimes meet romanians on exodus that in my opinion are barely 12 years old and they keep talking not just on global, but they're also whispering in romanian, and if you tell them that you're not romanian, they barely manage to tell you that they don't speak english... Why don't they go play either on Genesis or Evolution? There are many romanians that speak english pretty good and they ain't bad players. I wish they swapped...

Cuz they are cant reach any rank on genesis and evo in pvp. most of them wintrading and spamming in global chat ''i'm awesome r1'' etc etc on Exodus.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 21:34:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Groara wrote:
Wtfhaxx wrote:

Cuz they are cant reach any rank on genesis and evo in pvp. most of them wintrading and spamming in global chat ''i'm awesome r1'' etc etc on Exodus.

That was just noobmotion, but he got a ban now.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 22:30:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yey, I just managed to log in for 10 minutes and do some stuff. There are many non-RO players online, but just like me they're lagging out and get disconnected after short time.
0 0

Maxipad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2013 12:06)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 22:36:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Make the flooders IP´s public?
Do they attack certain ports or just spam the main connection?

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 22:46:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Maxipad wrote:

and u think they are not behind 1643712543521 proxy servers??

0 0

nazty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2013 03:21)

Post Posted: 11-04-2012, 01:05:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mofuu wrote:
djnucci wrote:
what i fidn is funny though people that dont live in romania can connect to the other servers...soo since the problem is with exodus i think that the attacks are coming form within the game truthfulyl there is a guild on exodus that migrated from a certain private server and i think they are the ones behind the attacks i wont say which guild here but it is one of exodus top alliance guilds...i wa sa member of that guild and they have a lot of scripters and hackers in it most are fairly open about it. which realyl makes me think why would anyone even want to attack freakz liek this well whats the poitn of only attackign one server kidna stupid.

and if you are readign this you know who you are get a life and stop the b.s. go back to molten seriously no one wants u on our server.

off topic, but if your talking about Crysis your a retard

go mofu!!!! xD yea.. not sure who u are dj, or which guild u 'was' in, but if it was crysis ur definitely wrong xP we have some small issues with the server, but still the best available, i for example want to play now, but i cant - lol

0 0

Rikkycurtis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2012 09:23)

Post Posted: 11-04-2012, 02:23:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Haters gonna hate

0 0

Maxipad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2013 12:06)

Post Posted: 11-04-2012, 06:28:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Berna wrote:
Maxipad wrote:

and u think they are not behind 1643712543521 proxy servers??

you should keep your witty comments to yourself. You cant DDoS over Proxy

0 0

Repentance

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-05-2015 13:14)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 11-04-2012, 07:05:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nazty wrote:
Mofuu wrote:
djnucci wrote:
what i fidn is funny though people that dont live in romania can connect to the other servers...soo since the problem is with exodus i think that the attacks are coming form within the game truthfulyl there is a guild on exodus that migrated from a certain private server and i think they are the ones behind the attacks i wont say which guild here but it is one of exodus top alliance guilds...i wa sa member of that guild and they have a lot of scripters and hackers in it most are fairly open about it. which realyl makes me think why would anyone even want to attack freakz liek this well whats the poitn of only attackign one server kidna stupid.

and if you are readign this you know who you are get a life and stop the b.s. go back to molten seriously no one wants u on our server.

off topic, but if your talking about Crysis your a retard

go mofu!!!! xD yea.. not sure who u are dj, or which guild u 'was' in, but if it was crysis ur definitely wrong xP we have some small issues with the server, but still the best available, i for example want to play now, but i cant - lol

Don't know why you guys are even bothering to reply to that guy, the logic in his argument is one of the most retarded ones I have ever seen.

Its like:

Hey, Canada has a better healthcare system, lets move there with my family.

Okay, now that we are here, lets bomb all their hospitals.

Like wut?

I laughed out loud when I read his comment.

0 0

unwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-02-2013 07:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 11-04-2012, 08:30:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thats all nice people ..but this is 2-day that we cannot connect ...this is not funny anymore.
I am not that luck to be from Romania and can play -

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 11-04-2012, 08:42:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Let's stick to this topic http://forum.wow-freakz.com/READ-THIS-IF-YOU-CANNOT-CONNECT-t146727.html , it's hard to follow three topics at the same times.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 11 April 2012 06:42

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

The time now is 07-07-2024, 12:05:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x