User
Pass
2FA

Cant connect
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message10200
Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 18:08:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

iirc if it were a DDoS attack..all the servers would be unreachable .. but USA people can connect and play on genesis and evolution .. imho is not DDoS (or not only DDoS)

seems the only way for a "international" realm is to move the server out of RO .. that or close the international realm ,, or change it to RO only .. atm saying is "international" is a lie .. mebe change is as RO only but english speaking?

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 18:10:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Inanis wrote:
iirc if it were a DDoS attack..all the servers would be unreachable .. but USA people can connect and play on genesis and evolution .. imho is not DDoS (or not only DDoS)

seems the only way for a "international" realm is to move the server out of RO .. that or close the international realm ,, or change it to RO only .. atm saying is "international" is a lie .. mebe change is as RO only but english speaking?

finally. +1

0 0

djnucci

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2013 00:51)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 18:12:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Inanis wrote:

not always true u can do a ddos attack and focus on one server only

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 18:12:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's DDOS on Romanian ones too, but romanian players are not affected.
0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 18:36:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
@spartan123
If I was next to you, I'd punch that big red nose of yours for comparing them to that ***...

@Luminette
Imo there are two options: all those 520 players are from romania, or ammount of players who can connect to the realm is limited.

They are even worse then that ***. They are the ***.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 19:02:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spartan123 wrote:

They are even worse then that ***. They are the ***.

A perfect reason why people should use the condoms...

0 0

STARSTRiKE

[Retired Exodus GM]

(since 14-02-2022 15:34)

Votes: 6

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 19:11:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

djnucci wrote:
what i fidn is funny though people that dont live in romania can connect to the other servers...soo since the problem is with exodus i think that the attacks are coming form within the game truthfulyl there is a guild on exodus that migrated from a certain private server and i think they are the ones behind the attacks i wont say which guild here but it is one of exodus top alliance guilds...i wa sa member of that guild and they have a lot of scripters and hackers in it most are fairly open about it. which realyl makes me think why would anyone even want to attack freakz liek this well whats the poitn of only attackign one server kidna stupid.

and if you are readign this you know who you are get a life and stop the b.s. go back to molten seriously no one wants u on our server.

Ok so by your logic, people who'd bother to move from another server to freakz with an entire guild would have a reason to harm the server that they play on and which represents the reason of their migration, does not make sense.

Also, the forum is not a place* to make propaganda against a guild.

Inanis wrote:

You don't really know the meaning of an "international" realm do you?(don't answer that)

The location where the realm is hosted is completely irrelevant to the meaning of the word "international", wherever the realm may be hosted all the nations are welcome on it.

And what if it's hosted outside Romania? it still keeps the same properties, it's still open to all nations, it will still have the same rules, nothing will change except the fact that it's hosted outside Romania, fact which is irrelevant.

Last edited by STARSTRiKE on 10-04-2012, 19:23:20; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Shadowquinn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-11-2017 16:23)

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 19:18:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are just upset cause the server is great (when it's up) and just want to be able to play. You could look at it like this. If we didn't care, we would just go play somewhere else. But instead we are here QQing about it so that should tell ya what a great server you have.

I have been on this server for 3 days. I have been able to play 1 day. I am still here clicking the crap out of the log in button and so are many others.

Just do what you have to do and let us QQ lol.

PS. you can't plate to make propaganda against a guild. lol Spell check GM.

0 0

STARSTRiKE

[Retired Exodus GM]

(since 14-02-2022 15:34)

Votes: 6

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 19:31:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shadowquinn wrote:
We are just upset cause the server is great (when it's up) and just want to be able to play.

Most people don't think like you, unfortunately.
It's more like: "We're having so much fun when it's up and running but when it's attacked we don't give a damn/server sucks"

Quote:

You could look at it like this. If we didn't care, we would just go play somewhere else. But instead we are here QQing about it so that should tell ya what a great server you have.

We, the administration are just as affected by this as everyone who is playing on the server but we don't QQ about it, we work on finding solutions.

Quote:

PS. you can't plate to make propaganda against a guild. lol Spell check GM.

Done, thanks. I meant to say "place".

0 0

Shadowquinn

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 19:37:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's just as rare moment when you can kid with a GM about something so I had to do it.
0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 19:44:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

STARSTRiKE wrote:
You don't really know the meaning of an "international" realm do you?(don't answer that)

The location where the realm is hosted is completely irrelevant to the meaning of the word "international", wherever the realm may be hosted all the nations are welcome on it.

And what if it's hosted outside Romania? it still keeps the same properties, it's still open to all nations, it will still have the same rules, nothing will change except the fact that it's hosted outside Romania, fact which is irrelevant.

im just saying is funny that the server is "international" when the only ones that can play on it are from RO , i think shock already said in other post that a solution would be to move the server out of RO.. but there are some logistic issues with that, imho:

-move the server out of RO
or
-just change it as the other servers , just keep the "english" language rule, and you can call it w/e you want

0 0

Mirionis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-06-2022 12:42)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 20:07:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

so what now? we just stay here and watch others server works?
common ppl you can DO IT fix it so we can kill
ATRAMEDES

0 0

Shadowquinn

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 20:19:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am sure they are trying there best to fix the problem. This stuff happens. Am I mad that i have been on this server for only 3 days and I have been stuck at 83 for two days now?

Not really.

But I would like to get in and start building the guild we made lol.

Time will fix it. Just hang in there.

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 20:40:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

djnucci wrote:
what i fidn is funny though people that dont live in romania can connect to the other servers...soo since the problem is with exodus i think that the attacks are coming form within the game truthfulyl there is a guild on exodus that migrated from a certain private server and i think they are the ones behind the attacks i wont say which guild here but it is one of exodus top alliance guilds...i wa sa member of that guild and they have a lot of scripters and hackers in it most are fairly open about it. which realyl makes me think why would anyone even want to attack freakz liek this well whats the poitn of only attackign one server kidna stupid.

and if you are readign this you know who you are get a life and stop the b.s. go back to molten seriously no one wants u on our server.

off topic, but if your talking about Crysis your a retard

0 0

rokisa2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2012 22:38)

Post Posted: 10-04-2012, 20:49:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

just dont qq anymore , do something else in meantime & drop by to see if they resolved problem.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 11 April 2012 06:42

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 07-07-2024, 11:40:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x