User
Pass
2FA

Class Help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message504
Yix

[Psychopath]

(since 17-09-2018 15:08)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 08-09-2018, 17:39:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello mates!

I haven't played wow since cata and i don't know what's meta today.I would wish to create another character to start and learn legion again but i don't know what dps would do good in raids/dungeons. Any bit of information would help. Back i cata i used to play balance/resto druid and enhancement shaman.

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 08-09-2018, 21:58:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. As far as I've seen, Legion is based on class balancing and a general gameplay in regards of PvE. This means that all classes are built to be decent in dungeons/raids, and easy to play. My advice is to choose whatever you feel comfortable with, or whatever you feel accustomed to, like the ones you've played before. I personally have a main Rogue, which is the class that I have been playing since Vanilla. So you can continue playing with a druid or a shaman, and you can also choose to play another class you find fitting. The only main criteria you should probably have in mind is if you want melee or ranged DPS, if you want an off-spec tank or heal, and playstyle (be it DoTS and long-term DPS, or big hits and burst DPS). I wish you good luck in choosing what's best for you.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 07:37:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x