User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Cyrus Crestfall missing - Dented Coin quest impossible for some people

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message307
Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 28-09-2021, 19:16:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=163616&&name=dented-coin
Character name: Zarandh
Bug description: NPC missing
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/0epAi2z

This item (seen in my inventory) is part of an island expedition repeatable quest. It is also available from a vendor for island currency so you can repeat it that way as well. On only one of my many characters Cyrus is missing and not available to turn in the quest and he has been gone on that character for weeks or more. No idea why.

A GM told me it was a one time quest per character (he was clearly clueless and doesn't know how the game works since I've repeated this quest on other characters many times). Annoying when a GM who should know something or at least seem to be helpful just wanted to argue with me and tell me shit that isn't even true in the game they're supposed to be providing support for.

I deleted the coin, got another one, deleted game cache, used unstuck, and none of that helped.

So this quest may be broken for some people and I have no idea why. Works on all my other characters except this one.

0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-02-2024 22:32)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 28-09-2021, 20:37:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No reason to bash Staff Members, really. We all make mistakes sometimes and sometimes we forget things. No reason to call out anyone.

You're clearly phased, so the only thing that pops to my mind at the moment is that you could go to Stormwind, relog and let someone who can see the NPC invite you to their party and then try going to Boralus to check if the NPC is there. It could help, give it a try.

All in all, I'm sure someone will help you get this solved.

0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 29-09-2021, 20:09:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there Zarandh,

This issue is a duplicate.

Good day,
Connover

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Connover, 29 September 2021 18:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 10:30:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x