User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Garrison Quest "Looking For Help" not working

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message301
Nudo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2021 13:00)

Post Posted: 07-06-2021, 16:15:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Zeghnai
Bug description: I was trying to get the fishing shack in my garrison but this quest that unlocks it doesn't work
Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/548092016802922511/851461554624135208/unknown.png

Hello, I was doing quests in Garrison and I saw that the fishing shack in some way can provide you a cool mount, but go get the fishing shack you first need to do some quests for the fishing people. The problem is that to start the fishing people quests you first need to do the quest "Looking For Help" where you look for a good fisherman and that quest does not work and because of that you can not progress and you can not get the fishing shack. The quest doesn't work because when you reach the NPC you are supposed to talk to, there is no way to talk to him. I mean you can open his text window but there will be nothing in it and be cause of that you can't talk to him and you can't complete the quest.

1 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 03-09-2021, 13:54:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there Zeghnai,

This topic is a duplicate. Here is the first post relating to this issue.

Good day,
Connover

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Connover, 03 September 2021 11:54

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 13:08:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x