User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Tools of the Trade] Missing Mats V2.0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message149
Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2022 00:28)

Post Posted: 08-08-2021, 15:44:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: --
Character name: --
Bug description: The tools of the trade crafting recipes, for both [Engineering] and [Leatherworking] (at least) don't have their corresponding materials added to the game loot tables. This was reported, confirmed and added to the Trello at the start of the last patch, and up to this moment (like 3 months later), nothing has been done to fix it. The Tools of the Trade was basically the MAIN feature in 8.1.5, and they have been bugged and reported since day one without any kind of solution. When are you guys gonna fix this?? Again, this was one of the main features in the last patch and the fix it's only adding the material to the loot tables! -
Proof:

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 08-08-2021, 17:18:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

As you mentioned. The issue has been already confirmed and moved to Trello so you will have to wait for a fix to be implemented. Unfortunately I can not provide any ETA about when this will happen.

Regards,
Arkod

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Arkod, 08 August 2021 15:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 23:56:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x