User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Val'Sharah] New issue with Cenarius, Keeper of the Grove

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message239
Croissantlaser

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2021 15:21)

Post Posted: 12-11-2021, 23:23:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=40122&&name=cenarius-keeper-of-the-grove
Character name: Eiy / Evvaura
Bug description: Unable to complete quest in Val'sharah named Cenarius, Keeper of the Grove. Duplicate of many others, but different. I am able to click on the Malfurion that's kneeling next to Cenarius and the quest shows as "Ready for turn in." But the "Complete" button and the quest page are greyed out and blank respectively. I attempted deleted cache after exiting game twice. I received the quest from the board as per one of the duplicates solutions said, so that wasn't it. I was on the download as you go version then decided to try the torrent download, but both had the same issue. Also tried it with two characters, same problem persists. I Have abandoned and rerode Malfurion back to cenarius a few times with same issue. I checked trello as well, but the issue there for this quest does not seem to be the same as mine, nor does the any fix work as of yet.
Proof: http://imgur.com/gallery/fsrdy2P
Trello page: https://trello.com/c/YAgowvSF/217-cenarius-keeper-of-the-grove%5Blist%5D

0 0

Mematoru

[Universal Class Mod]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 16-11-2021, 01:19:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Since content from Legion isn't fully scripted yet, some issues are still there.
The one you got isn't that much different from the one in the initial report, you can't complete it either way, so it will get fixed for sure once the quest gets fixed.

Have a great day!

0 0

Croissantlaser

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2021 15:21)

Post Posted: 17-11-2021, 01:11:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Beautiful! Thank you for your time and everything you all do!
0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 05-12-2021, 14:11:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there Evvaura,

This report is a duplicate.

Good day,
Connover

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Connover, 05 December 2021 12:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 19:43:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x