User
Pass
2FA

Does Freakz increase players after Realms merged ?
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message2662
Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 18-10-2014, 17:27:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:
After i read "dk questline" i realised you're not talking about the server i was talking about,no it's not the one you're talking about and everything you said about it is true and it's probably one of the shittest or maybe the shittest server existing right now,totally agree with you.I was talking about really the best server perhaps putting "PvP" before server will remind you which server i'm talking about.
You're talking about arena tournament (PVP ONLY server) and you're comparison is retarded, but ok

I think your way of fixing your server is retarded ok? #rekt mejt - If you was doing well people wouldn't leave the server,laugh everytime they hear "Freakz is good server",laugh when see your server advertisement "The best cataclysm server",beg your staff members for actual fixes,beg your staff members for something that would make the server better and more.

P.S. You're(X) > Your(Correct) mejt.

bossutai wrote:
Shocker wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:
After i read "dk questline" i realised you're not talking about the server i was talking about,no it's not the one you're talking about and everything you said about it is true and it's probably one of the shittest or maybe the shittest server existing right now,totally agree with you.I was talking about really the best server perhaps putting "PvP" before server will remind you which server i'm talking about.
You're talking about arena tournament (PVP ONLY server) and you're comparison is retarded, but ok

Start working at MOP ffs. That "PVP only server" has lk/cata/mop/wod (coming soon rofl). Everybody's tired of this expansion and i don't understand why are you not opening a mop ptr (fixing cata spells...it's too late for this).

Saying this expansion is boring is not quite true,but it's close to true.Starting to work @mop would make the server totally dead due to thousand of bugs coming after the release and the staff members are way too lazy to fix brand new content before the release and after as well,so keeping fixing Cataclysm content would help keeping the server alive,because ONE DAY(lmao) freakz might have full cataclysm content.If GMs start to work @the server more and add what players want and what players actually suggest to make the server better,freakz revival might be possible,but i think that's dead and hopeless topic.

Now ban me like you've always done with people proving you you're wrong.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 1

bossutai

[Freakazoid]

(since 24-12-2020 23:35)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 18-10-2014, 17:52:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't care about you two. I was just telling something to shocker so don't bother to reply to me anymore.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 18-10-2014, 22:27:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bossutai wrote:
I don't care about you two. I was just telling something to shocker so don't bother to reply to me anymore.

Acnegodx please don't use harm next time.Read your post again and you'll understand it was stupid due to the current Freakz situation.Now,don't bother replying to my post i won't come back in the near future.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Yakul

[Battleforged]

(since 24-04-2019 18:25)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 19-10-2014, 00:34:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lets chill out guys, it's pointless arguing.
I agree with Bossutai, I am bored of Cata as well, and personally I can't w8 for MoP to come out even tho it will probably be full of bugs and I might want Cata server back. I understand that there is still a lot of people who want to play Cata (4.3), some of them cause they still didn't kill Madness, some of them, like Sterix , cause they don't want server full of bugs. But I'd like, if possible, people to understand us, 'MoP ppl' that we are tired of playing same thing for almost 2 years now if I'm not wrong.

1 0

Gudbror

[I just wasted 20 rep]

(since 22-07-2016 14:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 19-10-2014, 01:22:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
Shocker wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:

I think your way of fixing your server is retarded ok? #rekt mejt - If you was doing well people wouldn't leave the server,laugh everytime they hear "Freakz is good server",laugh when see your server advertisement "The best cataclysm server",beg your staff members for actual fixes,beg your staff members for something that would make the server better and more.

P.S. You're(X) > Your(Correct) mejt.

bossutai wrote:
Shocker wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:

Start working at MOP ffs. That "PVP only server" has lk/cata/mop/wod (coming soon rofl). Everybody's tired of this expansion and i don't understand why are you not opening a mop ptr (fixing cata spells...it's too late for this).

Saying this expansion is boring is not quite true,but it's close to true.Starting to work @mop would make the server totally dead due to thousand of bugs coming after the release and the staff members are way too lazy to fix brand new content before the release and after as well,so keeping fixing Cataclysm content would help keeping the server alive,because ONE DAY(lmao) freakz might have full cataclysm content.If GMs start to work @the server more and add what players want and what players actually suggest to make the server better,freakz revival might be possible,but i think that's dead and hopeless topic.

Now ban me like you've always done with people proving you you're wrong.
Dude just go to AT and stop complaining.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 26-04-2024, 03:25:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x