User
Pass
2FA

[Druid] Prowl vs AoE spells/Bleeds

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message511
Dontbanmeimpregnant
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-07-2020 16:33)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 15-05-2020, 16:02:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=5215&&name=prowl

There is a problem with Prowl. Somehow is getting bugged and aoe spells/bleeds does not remove it anymore.

Something else happen to me many times while playing different classes. After i got out of stealth ferals/resto druids with feral affinity with different AoE spells, they were attacking me for few seconds, then they were stunning me with Rake.
Rake should stun ONLY when you are in stealth. This happen also to me when i was playing feral. Someone aoe me out of stealth, i was attacking that target with different spells for few seconds, then when i used rake it stun the target for no reason.

This might be retaled to the fact that prowl is getting bugged. I have tried to find for more then an hour what is causing but couldn't find anything...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0jNZX70S2yo:

Last edited by Dontbanmeimpregnant on 15-05-2020, 16:08:24; edited 2 times in total
0 0

zeakey

[Class Mod]

(since 18-08-2023 15:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 17-05-2020, 17:06:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Your video is private. Can i watch? Sigh
0 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

(since 11-08-2023 19:31)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 17-05-2020, 20:01:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for taking your time to report this issue.

Confirmed, the majority of aoe spells and direct bleed/poison effects will not break a druid's prowl effect.
The dmg taken effect flags are not working as they should be right now, a rework is required.

More info at: https://trello.com/c/6KOUCVoh/795-druid-prowl-vs-aoe-spells-bleed-poison-effects

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Cheewy, 17 May 2020 18:01

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 07:50:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x