User
Pass
2FA

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1237
Senyc

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-03-2019 10:58)

Post Posted: 15-02-2019, 22:49:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So yes, even if I've been able to log-in a few times since february 7 (the day I got the new patch) it keeps showing this error, which is not solved by the general solutions in the main post.

https://imgur.com/a/UvT15rF <<<< As can be read " Unable to open temp database cache file C:\Users\utente\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp42B1.tmp : Impossible to access the file. The file is being used by another process"
So this is the kind of error I'm getting everything I try to log-in when I actually click Login, is just some kind of matter of luck to actually log in the game without the error showing, like some kind of probabilty (lucky *** me).

This one is the tmp folder in the AppData >>> https://imgur.com/a/fN9JClF

Also gotta say that I'm running the "download while play" patch version since the torrent one just kept showing me the error without a single log-in. I've tried every single one of the solutions in the main page and in the forum, but it just doesn't work. Tried deleting the Temp folder, tried deactivating both firewall and antivirus, and I kinda think I've tried everything so far. In the past patch, 7.1.5, I never had this kind of problem/error, so I was wondering if the patch is the guilty.

Hope to get any answers soon since I really want to play. Thank you in advance!

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 5 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-02-2019, 10:56:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Senyc,

Please go to either Cortana or the Search Bar in your Windows 10, in there, type %localappdata% and confirm. This will open a folder called AppData\\Local.

In there, find the folders Battle.net, Blizzard and Blizzard Entertainment and delete all of them. Restart your computer and everything should work again.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Senyc

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-03-2019 10:58)

Post Posted: 16-02-2019, 12:06:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarah wrote:
Hello Senyc,

Please go to either Cortana or the Search Bar in your Windows 10, in there, type %localappdata% and confirm. This will open a folder called AppData\\Local.

In there, find the folders Battle.net, Blizzard and Blizzard Entertainment and delete all of them. Restart your computer and everything should work again.

Best regards
Sarah

I tried that some days ago and I'm still getting the error.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-06-2024, 15:58:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x