User
Pass
2FA

End-game legendaries and trinkets for Enhancement Shaman

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2253
mhrochyn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2019 10:18)

Post Posted: 02-10-2018, 00:09:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. I would like to ask for an advice fellow enhancement shamans about end-game trinkets and legendaries.
As I had spoken already with some ppl, everyone agrees about legendary ring Eye of the Twisting Nether that it is a must have and shouldn't be taken off at all (BiS stats and dmg bonus).

Second legendary of choice:
- for AoE fights should be chest Emalon's Charged Core, 10% to all dmg for 10 sec,
- if we need high burst dmg and fight will not take very long we should use helmet Uncertain Reminder which makes BL or H last 75% longer on you,
- our last choice for very long fights should be necklace Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus which provide enormous bonus for our BiS stats: mastery, haste and crit.
Do you agree on that or have different opinion?

Now about the trinkets. I was told that the best trinket for me is Bloodthirsty Instinct (Agility) from Mythic Ursoc - best if titanforged! Is that true? Will this titanforged trinket be better then trinkets from Nighthold, which are:

- Nightblooming Frond from Botanist, (Agility) which grant us Recursive Strikes for our autoattacks stacking up to 15 times and can critical hit,
- Convergence of Fates from Elisande, (Agility) all our attack has a chance to reduce remaining cooldown on Feral Spirits by 5 sec,
- Draught of Souls from Guldan, (Haste) mythic titanforged version will allow us to hit for over 4 milions in 3 sec every 80 seconds.

What about legendary trinket Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish which has all of our BiS stats and on ilvl 940 gives almost 3k agility?!
So what is your opinion? Which options you've already tried and know for sure what is best?

0 0

Whysoimba

[Busy being the best]

(since 08-03-2023 11:21)

Votes: 39

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 02-10-2018, 12:58:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The bis legendaries are the one you said yes, ring and head for shorter fights, ring and neck for longer fights like Gul'dan and ring with chest for cleave fights.
As for trinkets, non-donated the bis are Bloodthirsty Instinct with maybe Six-Feather Fan but it would have to be really high ilvl. From what you can get, Nightblooming Frond is pretty good but RNG obviously; I didn't like the Convergence at all, compared to a donated stat stick trinket at least it sucks. Maybe Memento or Foci but you'd have to sim yourself and also test on freakz dummy to check the procs.
Kil'jaeden is good if you don't have the other bis legendaries.

0 0

Skillshot

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2022 20:08)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 17-10-2018, 10:38:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Convergence of fates will be better in 7.2.5 since you'll actually make use of the maelstrom generated by the CD.

Get Bloodthirsty Instinct if you can, Mememto and Foci are also solid choices. Nightblooming Frond is also ok.
Actually you've mentioned yourself all of them. The right way is to sim yourself and do the testing on live.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 00:13:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x