User
Pass
2FA

Error During Launch

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message860
raPorter251

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-01-2018 05:24)

Post Posted: 16-11-2017, 22:54:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

while i was attempting to launch my wow freakz legion, i recieved this error: https://imgur.com/PMfg1dr
I checked the solutions, but non of them refered to this problem.
please help

0 0

Juhziz

[🌟Most Wanted]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 133

Post Posted: 16-11-2017, 22:59:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This can happen for many reasons, mostly related to your internet connection. First, try downloading this file http://eu.patch.battle.net:1119/wow/cdns, does it work? Most likely not, but do you get any useful error in your browser? If not:
You are behind a router and your ports are blocked. Easiest way do avoid this is set your computer as a DMZ zone (demilitarized zone). How to do this depends on your router, google enable DMZ YOUR_ROUTER_NAME. If you can't do that but you know how to unblock ports, check the next step
If you are in a public network with ports blocked and no access to the router you will have to contact your network administrator and tell him tu unblock the following TCP ports: 1111-1119, 1129, 8001-8009, 8019, 8085, 8086
You may have some strange DNS overrides (etc/hosts) from playing on other servers, be sure to delete them if you remember doing this

If you still can't fix it, you can also try the solution from The CAS system was unable to initialize / failed fetching the CDN configuration file / E_NOT_AVAILABLE,
the one with the config folder delete/download

Redownload launcher
Delete Cache folder from Data directory
Also try deleting launcher_freakz64.exe and wow64.exe and open launcher_freakz.exe
Uncheck read only from DATA folder

-

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-06-2024, 20:07:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x