User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc] Chaos Strike & Anhilate

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message859
DoesMyNameMatter

[Pricefield Junkie]

(since 14-11-2023 17:52)

Votes: 106

Post Posted: 31-03-2017, 20:21:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: 162794
Bug description: Chaos strike is a spell that does 2 hit in rapid succesion , and if said 2 hits crit , 20 fury ( 50% ) fury is refunded . Now , the way this spell works is that the crits are decided by rolling a dice at the begining of the cast ( like how i assume crits work in this game ) and , if the game decides that the spell will crit , BOTH HITS are supposed to crit . On freakz this is an issue because the way chaos strike ( and anihilate ) work here is diffrent than how they work on blizz . On freakz the first chaos strike hit will sometimes crit but the 2nd hit doesn't crit , in fact i've had times where chaos strike critted with the first hit and MISSED with the 2nd hit , it shouldn't be like this. On freakz this spell is treated like 2 diffrent hits when in fact it's just 1. The ability is supposed to roll the dice ( crit and hit ) once and apply that to BOTH hits meaning that if 1 strike crits ,the other should crit aswell . Same with hit , if the first one misses , the 2nd one should aswell . ( actualy if the 1st strike is missed or parried the 2nd hit shouldn't be casted at all.) . This as you can immagine really has an impact on the overall damage of the class .
Proof: http://prntscr.com/equwun 13 k hit and 32k crit. There's no proof that chaos strike on blizz doesn't do this because that's just how the spell simply works , i can provide a screenshot in 200 chaos strikes on the dummy@ blizz and prove that it won't crit once and hit with the other hit

Update @ 31-03-2017, 21:17:00

If you want to test this for yourself ( gm's ) it will be easier to get recount and check the crit's and hits ( and missed if you wanna test that aswell ) , i don't have recount installed so i just had to print screen it like that

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 01-04-2017, 13:37:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 01 April 2017 11:37

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 15:25:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x