User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Rogue] Assasination - Overwritten Spells if multiple assarogues are in Raid

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1375
Churki

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2017 22:42)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 14-07-2017, 13:25:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: Hey there the problem is that when are multiple Assarogues in the raid they overwrite certain Spells when they use it after each other. I mean we have 2 Assa Rogue in our mythic rooster and when i use vendetta and the other rogue after me he will overwrite my vendetta and destroy all my burst same is for the Surge of Toxins Artifact trait after every finisher it gettin overwritten i mean that bug doesnt matter really much atm because its not working with agonizing poison but its annoying and need to be fixed. I would really love to get a fast fix on this shit because its almost unplayable in raid atm if there are multiple ones
Proof: Can be tested

Greetings Churki

0 0

daniel89

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-03-2021 13:53)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 14-07-2017, 22:24:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed! Surge of Toxins especially and Vendetta always get overwritten in emerald nightmare, world bosses, etc when there s another assasination rogue in the group.
1 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2019 18:50)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 16-07-2017, 05:49:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed. I first used vendetta on a dummy, at 17s remaining Sinned used vendetta on the same dummy and you can see my vendetta debuff on the target was removed and his was applied. My debuffs are enlarged so when vendetta refreshed to 20s and went small that no longer was my vendetta.

Vendetta only increases damage done by the rogue that applied it, this means multiple rogues in a group will lead to them reducing each others damage output by applying vendetta after each other.
As said above as well this also happens with surge of toxins.

Edit: You can also see from my weakaura that vendetta de-activates at 17 seconds.

Wow-freaks spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=79140&&name=vendetta
With proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=g9OmSZjyXC0:

.be

1 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 30-07-2017, 04:33:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed both Vendetta and Surge of Toxins
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 30 July 2017 02:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 21:13:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x