User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Shaman][Restoration] Chain Heal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message624
Zhyna

[MAD]

(since 29-09-2023 08:54)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 19-02-2020, 02:39:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=1064&&&&name=chain-heal
Bug description: The same bug from 7.2.5. As you can see in the ss from below, Chain Heal is healing Rithz (full hp) first, Portocaltank second and Deadly third. Normally, Chain Heal is a very powerfull smart heal, the order should be: Deadly (20%HP) -> Porto (50%hP -> Rithz (or somebody with low hp, (bounce radius is 12.5 yards) ). On freakz, the chain heal is healing the closest target first and bounces to another target, but not another low HP target, instead, it bounces to the second closest target. As you can see in the tooltip, ,,the most injured party members,,.
The spell description says: ,, Heals the friendly target for... THEN JUMPS TO HEAL THE MOST INJURED NERBY (12.5 yards) party or raid MEMBERS,, In the scenario mentioned above, I used Chain heal on me, after that, Chain heal should've jumped to deadly, because he was the lowest and was in 12,5 yards range, and normally, the first healed target receives the maximum amount of healing, after that with each jump the heal is reduced by 30%, so because of this, I wasted the huge amount from the first jump healing Rithz which was full HP and another important thing: because deadly was so low, if I first healed him, the mastery would've made my heal even more powerfull(Mastery: Deep Healing, passive). So this is why this is a major problem for the resto shaman when people aren't stacked.

,, Chain Heal is a 'smart' heal and always jumps to the eligible target with the largest health deficit in range. The bounce radius is 12.5 yards. Since the targets are linked into a chain, targets must be within the range of each other, in order of "bounce". The chain cannot jump back to heal the same target more than once. ,,

Proof: https://imgur.com/GuIj6tV

1 0

Shammybro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2020 17:42)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 25-02-2020, 16:30:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed. https://trello.com/c/aKlC50jA/242-shamanrestoration-chain-heal
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Plaguesynth, 22 March 2020 18:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:18:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x