User
Pass
2FA

Feral Druid PvE 7.2.5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1991
Dapphidx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-01-2019 13:34)

Post Posted: 06-01-2019, 21:18:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So the last patch (7.1.5) I played feral druid and my friend told me that it's not good . The new patch has come and I don't know if i should try again . Any recommandation?
0 0

Garn

[FFL]

(since 04-05-2019 19:42)

Votes: 74

Post Posted: 06-01-2019, 21:43:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Its better than 7.1.5 but still requires you to have experience with the spec in order to do good.

Posting a new BUG REPORT has to follow the template you get when opening a new topic or it can be instantly rejected.

Freakz Lich King 25H

0 0

Dapphidx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-01-2019, 21:50:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can it deal over 500k dps?
0 0

whiteeagle

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2020 15:34)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 07-01-2019, 01:07:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

feral can do above 500k even under 7.1.5 that require a good stuff but it was doable.

The issue with feral is the following one.

Feral is a melee in a roster as melee, u want to nuke boss (feral can do that) and sub rogue Op for that part. Survivability (rogue war pal), or cleave some adds (dk war).

So feral have to compete against sub rogue on mono target encounters aNd feral are behind sub rogue.

SO the issue isn't about feral good or not.

It's more why take a feral who will 800-900k dmg when you can take a sub rogue who will make 1M+ with more survivabilty.

If u want to play feral, play it, it's a fun spec just that spec require no fails for a medium results.

That my opinions only and it's only for raid in mythic difficulty else you can play every spec you want it's gonna be OK if you play the right way.

1 0

vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 07-01-2019, 14:12:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Feral definitely feels stronger on this patch, the passive 4% pasive damage buff, 30% ferocious bite and extra trait rank its quite notable (i could never crit fb over 800k in 7.1 while at 7.2 is actually quite easy to deal 1.5m or well over 2m crits if you are under Bloodletter frailty effect, and note, im still with 7.1 gear)

the other issue to add to what Garn and Whiteeagle said is that the skill cap for playing feral right is quite high and unforgiving, for example, snapshoting your bleeds is very important and you have to make sure that if posible, always landing them/refresh them under the effects of either bloodtalons, tiger fury or both. failing to do this, or accidentally replacing a fully buffed bleed that still has a good amount of time before it rans out, with a non buffed bleed can heavily hurt your dps, While other dps classes can do this same amount of damage with simple braindead rotations (fury warr) without worring too much of resources.

thats why if you are planing to play feral druid, i recommend you to start by installing the Hedd addon, its an rotation addon that, while it works for several classes, it works specially well for druids because the person that made it mained druid, it will keep track of your resources, CDs, bleeds durations, snapshoting and procs and put you a small skill icon on screen with the suggested skill to cast next, or a small depleting gear bar when its recommended to stop casting and pool up energy (a very common feral mistake is people spaming skills and losing all of their energy). making feral rotation basically easy mode.

about the other question, yes, its very easy to keep over 500k dps if you play it right, even 700k dps on non moving single target battles like Krosus was posible on 7.1. on this patch i´ve seen myself able to keep to raise that number to 800k on ToS though i have to admit, none of the current available bosses move too much either

aoe wise though, while feral is quite capable of doing decent aoe damage, it requires you to sacrifice single target damage to do so (because of brutal slash, your best aoe ability, being on the same trait tier as blood talons, your highest single target buffing ability)

2 0

Dapphidx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-01-2019, 22:38:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I played it in 7.1.5 and I was bad at it but loved the way to play it . Recently i made a hunter and I left the druid behind but when i tried to play it again I didn't like the gameplay that much . Well mabey I'll try again . I posted this before trying it and thanks for your replies -
0 0

Stolis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-04-2019 16:23)

Post Posted: 08-01-2019, 21:36:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can you please fix fury of ashmane? (The trait that gives me 600 versatillity and for 4 other people?
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 09:56:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x