User
Pass
2FA

Freakz vs Molten
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message17319
lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 08-05-2012, 20:42:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hey guys , i was looking at Molten wow server and i notice this https://www.molten-wow.com/changelog/ and wow freakz change loge and i notice that Molten wow start catching up , now don't get me wrong i love wow freakz but i am just saying that wht wow freakz gonna bring to us of new content ?
ty.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/LordPsynister/enh4.jpg
0 0

Rikkycurtis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2012 09:23)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 08-05-2012, 20:47:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Reading logs vs actually trying the instances are completely different. Their scripts = ZOMG OMNOTORON WITH 6 MILL ON HC!? SOO AWESOME!!! Tank and spank.... Just no......... don't even try to compare -.-

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Post Posted: 08-05-2012, 21:32:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Not this horseshit please...
0 0

honduz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2013 13:20)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 08-05-2012, 21:33:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rikkycurtis wrote:
Reading logs vs actually trying the instances are completely different. Their scripts = ZOMG OMNOTORON WITH 6 MILL ON HC!? SOO AWESOME!!! Tank and spank.... Just no......... don't even try to compare -.-

Im sorry, I compared and we are not competition to Molten WoW, they have a big dev team and it took them 1 month to actually script full BWD + heroic. Their bosses work perfectly, coz my guild went back and theyre raiding and recommand it. Lol 1,5 month "dos attack" and nothing fixed even? get real. Exodus is dead and many people went back already

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 08-05-2012, 21:37:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

skip molten as hell. Nothin working.

0 0

Rikkycurtis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2012 09:23)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 08-05-2012, 21:43:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

honduz wrote:
Rikkycurtis wrote:

Im sorry, I compared and we are not competition to Molten WoW, they have a big dev team and it took them 1 month to actually script full BWD + heroic. Their bosses work perfectly, coz my guild went back and theyre raiding and recommand it. Lol 1,5 month "dos attack" and nothing fixed even? get real. Exodus is dead and many people went back already

Their bosses are no where near as scripted as here on Freakz. Saying that moltens scripts are equivalent to Freakz is pure ignorance. Let alone having Omnotron with only 6 mill HP is pathetic!!!! that is simple LUA coding which i could do my self.... -.- I know people on molten as well and i don't know what drugs you're friends on molten are having but they don't even have full working classes let alone fully working bosses...

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 08-05-2012, 21:51:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

*** molten and their greed.closing realms because the profit is not enough ???*** that! the only think they are good at is censorship their forums. deleting all post that have any critics or dont say how awesome they are. pff *** that, they should move their servers to north korea !
0 0

honduz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-05-2012, 22:07:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rikkycurtis wrote:
honduz wrote:
Rikkycurtis wrote:

Their bosses are no where near as scripted as here on Freakz. Saying that moltens scripts are equivalent to Freakz is pure ignorance. Let alone having Omnotron with only 6 mill HP is pathetic!!!! that is simple LUA coding which i could do my self.... -.- I know people on molten as well and i don't know what drugs you're friends on molten are having but they don't even have full working classes let alone fully working bosses...

Actuelly their bosses are better scripted than here now, why lie? Maybe your friends got bugged or they were testing or smth? My guild wiped on omnotron last night and they had around 25 million on 10 normal and work like on blizzard. Dunno about lua, maybe you do lua coding but they sure got a damn pro dev team. Have you seen how much they fixed? Not bugged classes and faceroll DKs like here

Posturi unite automat, 08-05-2012, 23:07:15

dzvera wrote:
*** molten and their greed.closing realms because the profit is not enough ???*** that! the only think they are good at is censorship their forums. deleting all post that have any critics or dont say how awesome they are. pff *** that, they should move their servers to north korea !

tbh they unite servers so there is more players, and its better than playing on empty server that exodus is now. Constant DCs, lag, nothing fixed in almost 2 month. Many ppl left and players on exodus are many of them Romanian players.

not taking criticizm and when ppl write truth is not good, all the bad started from this. Staff doesnt care and players dont care anymore, everyone left, flame me if u want but im not blind

0 0

necromancer92

[esoteric]

(since 05-03-2021 11:30)

Post Posted: 08-05-2012, 23:49:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Exodus is dead. It's just a matter of time when it's completely left deserted.
It's somewhat playable but there are no people around.
It's a *** ghost town.

0 0

Vicarious

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2013 21:15)

Post Posted: 09-05-2012, 04:57:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am so sick of hearing about Molten. I've never played on it, i never intend to do so and never even visited their website and still everybody is talking about it, comparing freakz to it.

Our dreams will always adhere to a world beyond this one
0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Post Posted: 09-05-2012, 11:38:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

freakz is trying to give us free cataclysm experience and even without profit they are keep going. all molten cares is money - they didnt ask the comunity what they think about this wotlk- cata upgrades, didnt ask about servers mergeing and closing. molten = greed ! have that in mind before comparing them
0 0

honduz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-05-2012, 11:59:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dzvera wrote:
freakz is trying to give us free cataclysm experience and even without profit they are keep going. all molten cares is money - they didnt ask the comunity what they think about this wotlk- cata upgrades, didnt ask about servers mergeing and closing. molten = greed ! have that in mind before comparing them

do you believe urself? We have a marginal website, always gets hacked and ddosed, cheap realms and no support. Thats called caring about money and not about comunity. Molten wow is uniting realms = bigger population and free char transfers, plus they still offer 2 expansions. Wow Freakz upgraded all Wotlk servers to Cata without asking... get some brains and learn to read. Greed drama is what happened here, mayby if servers werent ready for international players u shouldnt have opened exodus, again greed is very bad and we learned lessons the hard way

I already reported this to staff on forum but didnt get reply so i say again, pls take care of ur security linking this on internet, so is wow freakz hacked? http://pastebin.com/eRSmQYDR ppl

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 09-05-2012, 12:01:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dzvera wrote:

this is not totally true. If you open a private emulation project is to get some profit out of it, first of all. And i'm sure Genesis is bringing that kind of profit at the moment. But that's not what we were talking about. I don't care about beeing greedy if the server works decently. I played on Molten and i can absure you all that it's damn full of bugs. 5 man istances are 2-man doable; world mobs hitting more than bosses on bwd; the "challenge" they are talkin about simply doesn't exists cause everything is way too easy. The only hard thing is getting to 85 since in the new zones you can count the working quests on your hand.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Post Posted: 09-05-2012, 12:12:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

While I couldnt enter exodus, i made a char and played on molten. it is simple, purely stupid to compare them.

ms isnt droping below 250 and there is constant delay, ALLWAYS.
Everething bugged to hell, hard to level up since most quests dont work. its pure shit, plz dont compare best cata server with molten.

They just need to fix a little on exodus (bring more ppl in) and its amazing.

0 0

Aitu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2014 19:52)

Post Posted: 09-05-2012, 14:32:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

saying Exodus is dead is pure bs. I constantly see 900+ online at the times i connect, which is actually and almost the same amount back when me and my guild moved here.

EDIT: Right now its 500 and not even evening when the most are online...and 1 realmlist is down now i think..so go figure.

And why does Molten have to close 2 realms? Why do they open heroics suddenly? Why do they release so many bosses so fast?
The only answer i come up with is, they are loosing a shitload of players.

And people celebrating a omnotron normal kill, saying it was harder then retail heroic while the boss had 6million HP + all the stacking buffs....is just... /facepalm

The only reason why they have way more players is because they are and always were a international server and they are better with advertising and selling themselves as the 'best server'. They only show you what they want you to see. You won't find anything bad about molten on their forums or facebook. They turn the things till they sound good and benefit them. For example if they get a DDos, 1 Day later attackers stop, Molten has it big on their Main page "DDoS has been successfully mitigated with our super duper protection, our competition can't stop us -Molten remains on the top-"

If mitigating a very powerful DDoS attack would be so easy, why do many big companys that get this kind of attack, get their services cut off for hours or even days as well?

Once the attackers stop cause they see we won't let loose or once the attack itself gets mitigated, everything will be back to normal and those that left will maybe even move back, who knows.
If not, who cares. The server won't become worse because they lost a few players, and eventually more will even come when they realize that this is the best server out there right now.

I know it sucks to play with those huge lag spikes, WHEN they happen. But its way better then everywhere else, after everything is back to normal.

There are 3 options:
- You play with them and hope it gets better
- You do something else in the meantime
- You move somewhere else

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 10 May 2012 21:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 04-06-2024, 22:14:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password