User
Pass
2FA

Search found 20 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Free Spoiler - Don't enter if you don't like them.
honduz

Replies: 28
Views: 5488

PostForum: Other   Posted: 14-05-2012, 22:21:13   Subject: Free Spoiler - Don't enter if you don't like them.
[quote ascuns]
Here we go again horseshit ! You do realise that they didnt attack us dont u? All their servers became offline yesterday coz of DDOS too and they didnt blame it on other pservers. They actuelly wrote that its not any pserver and ppl should stay calm. They got A ...
  Topic: Freakz vs Molten
honduz

Replies: 42
Views: 17322

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-05-2012, 15:57:59   Subject: Freakz vs Molten
Posturi unite automat, 09-05-2012, 16:57:59

[quote ascuns]
Sorry Aitu but you are wrong, we lost much more players then they did
GENESIS
Players: 1386 (Record: 2818)
EVOLUTION Players: 623 (Record: 1368)
All pservers lose players\
EXODUS (dont tell me that our little server got 2 month attacked pls)
Players: 546 (Record: 1165)
We lost more then 80% of ...
  Topic: Can anyone at all tell us the truth?!?
honduz

Replies: 17
Views: 4205

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-05-2012, 12:01:37   Subject: Can anyone at all tell us the truth?!?
when can we play without lag and dc's? we wait 2 months and everybody leaving server
honduz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-05-2012, 11:59:54   Subject: Freakz vs Molten
[quote ascuns]
do you believe urself? We have a marginal website, always gets hacked and ddosed, cheap realms and no support. Thats called caring about money and not about comunity. Molten wow is uniting realms = bigger population and free char transfers, plus they still offer 2 expansions. Wow Freakz upgraded all Wotlk servers to Cata without asking... get some brains and learn to read. Greed drama is what happened here, mayby if servers werent ready ...
  Topic: Can anyone at all tell us the truth?!?
honduz

Replies: 17
Views: 4205

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-05-2012, 00:40:58   Subject: Can anyone at all tell us the truth?!?
[quote ascuns]
he's right Exodus is dead. Couple hundred players that cared and played already went back to other servers
honduz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 08-05-2012, 22:07:15   Subject: Freakz vs Molten
Posturi unite automat, 08-05-2012, 23:07:15

[quote ascuns]
tbh they unite servers so there is more players, and its better than playing on empty server that exodus is now. Constant DCs, lag, nothing fixed in almost 2 month. Many ppl left and players on exodus are many of them Romanian players.
not taking criticizm and when ppl write truth is not good, all the bad started from this. Staff doesnt care and players dont care anymore, everyone left, flame me if u want but im not blind
honduz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 08-05-2012, 21:33:45   Subject: Freakz vs Molten
[quote ascuns]
Im sorry, I compared and we are not competition to Molten WoW, they have a big dev team and it took them 1 month to actually script full BWD + heroic. Their bosses work perfectly, coz my guild went back and theyre raiding and recommand it. Lol 1,5 month "dos attack" and nothing fixed even? get real. Exodus is dead and many people went back already
  Topic: Here is a Funny Story for all.
honduz

Replies: 59
Views: 10777

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-04-2012, 23:23:52   Subject: Here is a Funny Story for all.
[quote ascuns]
no their admin didnt say its better and we all know it isnt, maybe it was 1 month ago but now molten fixed too many things. they were talking about website or something and they said that only freakz and AT have good website design from pservers.
yes OFC i am from molten, many of my friends came from molten and guess what - they went BACK, im still here with a few ppl left and our guild is disbanding. now lets see, most of us cant play and there wasnt any news for 4 days. WTF is that????? telling us to use proxy? staff should just FACE that they have some problem and cant fix it instead of writing whiny drama and blames with no updates. as for being better i quite honestly dont think freakz is any better right now, its mys erver and ill still play here, but moltenwow catched up and got more working already in 2 month.
my friends and myself sitting all day on ventrilo and there is no news. to compare, all ...
honduz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-04-2012, 20:43:08   Subject: Here is a Funny Story for all.
[quote ascuns]
quite funny our staff always talks shit about other servers - saw another topic on molten-wow their staff member saying that AT and freakz are both good servers
trust me your not looking good in front of your community right now and with such posts. I dont think anyone is attacking u for 12 days on the internet, let alone a wow game server. We cant play and staff doesnt give any news and only talks shit about other servers, its looking unprofessional pls do some tickets and give updates better
honduz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:24:04   Subject: Here is a Funny Story for all.
[quote ascuns]
i agree and thats what open source license GNU writes. We would profit more about that
honduz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:20:41   Subject: Here is a Funny Story for all.
btw some of my guildies played on that new Monster-WoW 422 server and they said everything is bugged btw they get max 50 players online so that is a fail. But i think theyre doing what they can and talking bad about them and more so when a staff member does just looks unprofessional

Posturi unite automat, 12-04-2012, 12:20:41

[quote ascuns]
ok, sorry then. Thx for keeping us updated and being with us all this time btw
honduz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:16:25   Subject: Here is a Funny Story for all.
[quote ascuns]
Zohlomg i respect u and thank u for being with us these few days, looks like ur the only one who cares, but you can think what u want, i transferred my friends and guild from Monsterwow to Moltenwow then we came here because. Our guild came here and we are still playing and patient, if we advertised then it was only to help Frakz. But why delete that I pasted 3 month changelog? Since u go in detail about arena-spectate its a public fix on many servers, would be better to fix Gunships or IOC Gunships which they have fixed
its just that when you compare, pls be fair and also compare
We updated to Cata opened 1 year ago
Moltenwow updated to Cata 3 months ago
deleting my comparison of 3 month work is not fair either, its just getting silly with this 'best server world' and its good to make criticism to improve more. We cant play for 3 days and all we read on forum is talking shit about Monster WoW, Molten WoW. i'll stop posting now. GL fixing the problem, hope we dont have to use proxifier because some of my guild members are leaving Freakz for one reason or another
honduz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:03:50   Subject: Molten wow changelog
Im sorry Zohl but I disagree. They dont list their small fixes and exploit fixes, but we do in our changesets. Our changeset lists even removed/autocomplete quests.
Lets compare 3 Months fixes (Feb+March+April). Motlen-WoW doesnt even show 1 WOTLK update and ~150 exploit bugfixes but their changelog format has more spaces so it events it out. Also lets count that they have much more realms to be fair.
spam spam
honduz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-04-2012, 10:38:50   Subject: Here is a Funny Story for all.
[quote ascuns]
Thats what changelog means http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changelog Log Of Changes, nothing wrong with that. Again I did read it and they have already more class bugs fixed than us -
Our fixlog has a lot of spawned/no info and even REMOVED. Again pls dont say if I read because I read.
honduz

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-04-2012, 10:30:15   Subject: Here is a Funny Story for all.
[quote ascuns]
I did, did you check? sorry but its funny you ask about 2 months not being enough to balance, im sorry but looking at fixes they fixed more than we did in 6 months. Again I dont care, maybe they have a big dev team but lets look at facts more. I dont play there so dont ask me about why they dont have arenas but their news says at least "Arena new dynamic MMR and queueing system is undergoing development". AFAIK thats what Arena Tournament has. Our arena system is completely bugged. While we wait for server maybe u can tell us.
www.molten-wow.com/changelog/ check those fixes against http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Class-spells-talents-f1217.html
They have already fixed many things that we still have bugged. And why are so many of our bug reports REJECTED? certainly not to make illusion that it works i hope
Thanks

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next