User
Pass
2FA

Here is a Funny Story for all.
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message10770
Shadowquinn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-11-2017 16:23)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 06:45:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So I logged in to my Monster Wow account to talk to my guild and let them know that the server was not fixed yet to not move here yet. A few players that know me asked me where I have been the last 4 days in /say. So I was telling them about this server and all the stuff that works here and what a great team they have here.

Next thing I know my screen goes to a load screen then I am all alone with a GM. He starts to tell me that's it is not allowed to speak about other servers on there server. So I replied with this. "No we can talk about other servers just not advertise about other servers". He gets pissed and tells me that talking about another server will result in a ban from the server. I lol.

Then out of the blue he asks this. "Is it a good server do they have things working there". So I answered him with this. "Well let me put it this way, if you compare your server and the things you have working to there server and what they have working, well you guys are like Hello Kitty and these guys are like gods".

Now that may have been or may not have been the right thing to say cause after about 2 mins of nothing another GM shows up. Low and behold it was the head guy named Madiaum or some dumb *** thing like that. He tells me the same thing about not talking about other servers and stuff, so all I could do was say this. "You mad bro? You mad cause you claim to be better then rest and yet you can't even get the guild system to work?"

Oops. He didn't like that. And BOOM dc and ban.

Now the whole time I am there, I am talking to my guild telling them as soon as this flood is over to move here and telling them what's going on.

Now to me this whole thing was funny as hell. So as soon as this flood is over, you can bet to see about 200+ new members on the INTL server with EveryDay GamerS guild tag.

I hope you found this as funny as I did.

0 0

Repentance

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-05-2015 13:14)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 06:58:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is funny how naive you are. To think that other people think in the same way as you do.
0 0

Skel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-04-2012 08:00)

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 08:04:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Repentance wrote:
It is funny how naive you are. To think that other people think in the same way as you do.

Dude are you serious. Why would you stay on a server where not even the guild system works and even pets are buggy. Of course they would move here. Dude are you for real, Freakz is the best out, everything gets done and scripted, before anybody else out there. Its slow work, but manual coding definitely is. I'm sure the GM's have other things in life to handle all the time. So they improve the server with what little time they have available and its still the best serer out.

0 0

reparlana

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2017 11:45)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 09:33:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Skel wrote:
Repentance wrote:

Dude are you serious. Why would you stay on a server where not even the guild system works and even pets are buggy. Of course they would move here. Dude are you for real, Freakz is the best out, everything gets done and scripted, before anybody else out there. Its slow work, but manual coding definitely is. I'm sure the GM's have other things in life to handle all the time. So they improve the server with what little time they have available and its still the best serer out.

monster wow sucks like hell believe me! yesterday i've reported a noob that spam another private server with whisper me on my rogue! and say to the gm to take care of him cuz that piss me of! seriously why this guys care about to much about other server? omg the other private servers that i've played sucks like hell! This is one beast of server! All working not mencion about archeology, but i dont care to much about it!

Keep the good work gms, take your time we will wait!
Freakz for life!

The freak Fire mage
Cyberr -

0 0

honduz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2013 13:20)

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 09:47:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Skel wrote:
Repentance wrote:

Im sorry but lets not overexaggerate shall we? FYI WoW isnt all about Blackwing Descent bosses ? AstralWoW has same boss scripts. I could name a few more servers but whatever. WE can talk all shit about MonsterWoW here now but so far they got 422 client and arenas working that nobody has.

Have you seen http://www.molten-wow.com/changelog/ ? They fix more in 3 DAYS than we had fixd in 1 MONTH.Molten opened cata just 2 months ago FYI and is breathing down our necks if not better with other fixes. Again wow isnt about PVE or BWD.

Stop talking shit about other servers pls and appreciate everything staff does and Shocker wish u, Zohlomg and others GL with stopping attackers so we can finally play coz my guild cant play with proxifier. But BWD scripts isnt all that matters and but its just about time to get real with 'best server world' misconcept

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 09:50:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, did you check their changelog? Or just scroll up and down? They have ~30 lines with "Added to vendors" and other shits like that. Just read their lines before speaking about molten-wow, we are far better than them at the moment.

Also, did they open arenas yet? Or two months after release is not enough to balance the game?

0 0

schaka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2012 08:46)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 10:06:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

honduz wrote:

Im sorry but lets not overexaggerate shall we? FYI WoW isnt all about Blackwing Descent bosses ? AstralWoW has same boss scripts. I could name a few more servers but whatever. WE can talk all shit about MonsterWoW here now but so far they got 422 client and arenas working that nobody has.

Have you seen http://www.molten-wow.com/changelog/ ? They fix more in 3 DAYS than we had fixd in 1 MONTH.Molten opened cata just 2 months ago FYI and is breathing down our necks if not better with other fixes. Again wow isnt about PVE or BWD.

Stop talking shit about other servers pls and appreciate everything staff does and Shocker wish u, Zohlomg and others GL with stopping attackers so we can finally play coz my guild cant play with proxifier. But BWD scripts isnt all that matters and but its just about time to get real with 'best server world' misconcept

Exactly. Like you implied, what matters are working spells/talents. They "balance" the game. And there is no server that comes even CLOSE to Freakz in that matter.

Like what does 4.2.2 matter if not even the 4.0.6 spells work. What do arenaframes matter, if your classes are so broken that you can't play properly?
The best for everyone would be if all the servers worked on a core together. But that would only work if they truly support the spirit of opensource. Which neither of them does.
And I can even understand that. None of them has a REALLY different concept to the rest, so the only thing that decides over competition is OBVIOUSLY how well your core works.

0 0

honduz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 10:30:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
Well, did you check their changelog? Or just scroll up and down? They have ~30 lines with "Added to vendors" and other shits like that. Just read their lines before speaking about molten-wow, we are far better than them at the moment.

Also, did they open arenas yet? Or two months after release is not enough to balance the game?

I did, did you check? sorry but its funny you ask about 2 months not being enough to balance, im sorry but looking at fixes they fixed more than we did in 6 months. Again I dont care, maybe they have a big dev team but lets look at facts more. I dont play there so dont ask me about why they dont have arenas but their news says at least "Arena new dynamic MMR and queueing system is undergoing development". AFAIK thats what Arena Tournament has. Our arena system is completely bugged. While we wait for server maybe u can tell us.

http://www.molten-wow.com/changelog/ check those fixes against http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Class-spells-talents-f1217.html
They have already fixed many things that we still have bugged. And why are so many of our bug reports REJECTED? certainly not to make illusion that it works i hope

Thanks

Last edited by honduz on 12-04-2012, 10:34:16; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 10:33:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

REJECTED means the bug is invalid or either bug reporter didn't know how to report.

our list of fixes: https://www.wow-freakz.com/server_changes.php is FAR MORE BIGGER, and WE DO NOT POST ALL SHITS LIKE: "added to trainer" "npc spawned". (except the last two changelogs). Btw, check how many of our quests work, we have like ~3-400 non-working quests(all over the world+vashjir&icecrown). Check how many bosses & HEROIC MODES do we have.

Oh btw, do you know they do not have working guild system?

Our list is far more bigger, again, check it, and re-read molten's changelog. This is why you think they fixed "A LOT", because they put ALL THE CRAP in there.

Code:
▪ Druid
▪ [Leather Specialization]has been added to trainers
▪ [Mastery]has been added to trainers
▪ [Thrash] has been added to trainers
▪ [Wild Mushroom]has been added to trainers
▪ [Wild Mushroom: Detonate] has been added to trainers
▪ [Stampeding Roar] (Cat form) has been added to trainers
▪ [Stampeding Roar] (Bear form) has been added to trainers
▪ [Healing Touch] has been added to trainers

▪ Hunter
▪ Pet spawning logic has been corrected
▪ Issue with pet lifetime has been corrected
▪ Corrections and additional checks to pet spawning have been added
▪ [Mastery] has been added to trainers
▪ Pet saving code has been rewritten
▪ [Control Pet] has been added to trainers
▪ [Scatter Shot] has been added to trainers
▪ [Trap Launcher] has been added to trainers
▪ [Cobra Shot] has been added to trainers
▪ [Aspect of the Fox] has been added to trainers
▪ [Widow Venom] has been added to trainers
▪ [Mail Specialization] has been added to trainers
▪ [Call Pet 2] has been added to trainers
▪ [Call Pet 3] has been added to trainers
▪ [Call Pet 4] has been added to trainers
▪ [Call Pet 5] has been added to trainers

▪ Mage
▪ [Improved Cone of Cold] is fixed
 ▪ Water Elemental behavior has been corrected
▪ [Flame Orb] has been added to trainers
▪ [Ring of Frost] has been added to trainers
▪ [Time Warp] has been added to trainers

0 0

honduz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 10:38:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
REJECTED means the bug is invalid or either bug reporter didn't know how to report.

our list of fixes: https://www.wow-freakz.com/server_changes.php is FAR MORE BIGGER, and WE DO NOT POST ALL SHITS LIKE: "added to trainer" "npc spawned". (except the last two changelogs). Btw, check how many of our quests work, we have like ~3-400 non-working quests(all over the world+vashjir&icecrown). Check how many bosses & HEROIC MODES do we have.

Our list is far more bigger, again, check it, and re-read molten's changelog. This is why you think they fixed "A LOT", because they put ALL THE CRAP in there.

Code:
▪ Druid
▪ [Leather Specialization]has been added to trainers
▪ [Mastery]has been added to trainers
▪ [Thrash] has been added to trainers
▪ [Wild Mushroom]has been added to trainers
▪ [Wild Mushroom: Detonate] has been added to trainers
▪ [Stampeding Roar] (Cat form) has been added to trainers
▪ [Stampeding Roar] (Bear form) has been added to trainers
▪ [Healing Touch] has been added to trainers

▪ Hunter
▪ Pet spawning logic has been corrected
▪ Issue with pet lifetime has been corrected
▪ Corrections and additional checks to pet spawning have been added
▪ Pet saving code has been rewritten
▪ [Control Pet] has been added to trainers
▪ [Scatter Shot] has been added to trainers
▪ [Trap Launcher] has been added to trainers
▪ [Cobra Shot] has been added to trainers
▪ [Aspect of the Fox] has been added to trainers
▪ [Widow Venom] has been added to trainers
▪ [Mail Specialization] has been added to trainers
▪ [Call Pet 2] has been added to trainers
▪ [Call Pet 3] has been added to trainers
▪ [Call Pet 4] has been added to trainers
▪ [Call Pet 5] has been added to trainers

▪ Mage
▪ [Improved Cone of Cold] is fixed
 ▪ Water Elemental behavior has been corrected
▪ [Flame Orb] has been added to trainers
▪ [Ring of Frost] has been added to trainers
▪ [Time Warp] has been added to trainers

Thats what changelog means http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changelog Log Of Changes, nothing wrong with that. Again I did read it and they have already more class bugs fixed than us -

Our fixlog has a lot of spawned/no info and even REMOVED. Again pls dont say if I read because I read.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:01:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, i'm not sure if you are a troll or you try to be serious.

I have counted all our lines and molten's too, let's see
Freakz has 931 class fixes, molten has 231 (from which 60 are either QUESTS or ADDED TO TRAINERS), but i'll just say 231 because you say changelog is a log of changes.

We have exactly 7 months from release, so we have ~133 fixes / month.
Molten has 2 months from release, so they have 115,2 fixes / months.

Let's see what we have more:

8 bosses & THEIR HEROIC MODES.
GUILD SYSTEM.
HASTE @ SPELLS WORKING 100% blizzlike.
Arenas.
Loremaster almost achievable
Arena spectate, raid finder
JP & VP on dungeons/raid from day 1(Can't believe they didn't know how to fix this ahaha)

For more details about freakz, please check CHANGELOG and SERVER INFO PAGE

So, I would be ashamed to say that molten has more class fixes than freakz, really. Are you a troll?

0 0

honduz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:03:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Im sorry Zohl but I disagree. They dont list their small fixes and exploit fixes, but we do in our changesets. Our changeset lists even removed/autocomplete quests.

Lets compare 3 Months fixes (Feb+March+April). Motlen-WoW doesnt even show 1 WOTLK update and ~150 exploit bugfixes but their changelog format has more spaces so it events it out. Also lets count that they have much more realms to be fair.

Code:
spam spam

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:07:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm starting to think that you either are here for advertising OR don't know english. We were talking about class fixes, now you're telling me about quests, roflmao. I have proven my point.
0 0

honduz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:16:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
I'm starting to think that you either are here for advertising OR don't know english. We were talking about class fixes, now you're telling me about quests, roflmao. I have proven my point.

Zohlomg i respect u and thank u for being with us these few days, looks like ur the only one who cares, but you can think what u want, i transferred my friends and guild from Monsterwow to Moltenwow then we came here because. Our guild came here and we are still playing and patient, if we advertised then it was only to help Frakz. But why delete that I pasted 3 month changelog? Since u go in detail about arena-spectate its a public fix on many servers, would be better to fix Gunships or IOC Gunships which they have fixed

its just that when you compare, pls be fair and also compare
We updated to Cata opened 1 year ago
Moltenwow updated to Cata 3 months ago

deleting my comparison of 3 month work is not fair either, its just getting silly with this 'best server world' and its good to make criticism to improve more. We cant play for 3 days and all we read on forum is talking shit about Monster WoW, Molten WoW. i'll stop posting now. GL fixing the problem, hope we dont have to use proxifier because some of my guild members are leaving Freakz for one reason or another

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 12-04-2012, 11:18:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You posted the molten's wow changelog, it's enough, not needed to spam it here, I didn't spam it, just copy pasted ~15 lines here.

We upgraded to cata SEVEN months ago, not 1 year ago.
Proxyfier is not a solution.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 04-06-2024, 19:34:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password