User
Pass
2FA

Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

Should there be an i90 PvP realm?
Yes / if they can manage to keep both realms healthy and stable, why not
61%
 61%  [ 109 ]
No (explain?)
32%
 32%  [ 58 ]
Maybe (explain?)
5%
 5%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 177

Author Message57641
Areciah

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-11-2017 20:55)

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 23:42:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Repitchx wrote:

"donate for gear like everyone else on this server" I don't want to burst your bubble here, sir, but I don't think legit everyone donated for gear?

I didn't say "everyone" donated - you changed my words. I said "a lot" of people donated on this server. And I didn't say that those who donated did so for every piece of gear they got- obviously they didn't. But my impression is that there's a lot of guys on this server who decided to donate for a particular item they really wanted. I could be wrong, but that's my impression. Regardless, the fact is that, if you're looking for a very quick way to gear, then that's the way to do it.

It's also true that you're part of the game group of Arena Junkies guys trying to sell your 3v3 rating as a shortcut to doing what everyone else does. And yeah, that annoys me. But anyway, you said you weren't gonna play here so there's no point in discussing it anymore- good look in wherever you end up.

1 0

Repitchx
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 10-07-2018 16:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 23:47:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Areciah wrote:
Repitchx wrote:

"donate for gear like everyone else on this server" I don't want to burst your bubble here, sir, but I don't think legit everyone donated for gear?

I didn't say "everyone" donated - you changed my words. I said "a lot" of people donated on this server. And I didn't say that those who donated did so for every piece of gear they got- obviously they didn't. But my impression is that there's a lot of guys on this server who decided to donate for a particular item they really wanted. I could be wrong, but that's my impression. Regardless, the fact is that, if you're looking for a very quick way to gear, then that's the way to do it.

It's also true that you're part of the game group of Arena Junkies guys trying to sell your 3v3 rating as a shortcut to doing what everyone else does. And yeah, that annoys me. But anyway, you said you weren't gonna play here so there's no point in discussing it anymore- good look in wherever you end up.

I'm not selling 3v3 rating? Never done it and never will.

0 0

Areciah

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-07-2017, 00:23:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Repitchx wrote:

I'm talking about every other post on the Arena Junkies thread is something about guys with high rating being given "VIP" accounts on the private server with instant 550 gear. You guys had some arrangement with the Panda WoW guy like that, and I was expressing my hope that no special perks like that would be given here.

I honestly would welcome you guys more if you were battleground players. Most of us here don't 3v3 arena, so it's of no help at all to us if you Arena Junkies guys are in some 3v3 instance somewhere playing each other. You might as well be on retail for all that would help us.

0 0

lockherx

[Gladiator]

(since 07-03-2024 12:27)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 26-07-2017, 15:20:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Areciah wrote:
Repitchx wrote:

I'm talking about every other post on the Arena Junkies thread is something about guys with high rating being given "VIP" accounts on the private server with instant 550 gear. You guys had some arrangement with the Panda WoW guy like that, and I was expressing my hope that no special perks like that would be given here.

I honestly would welcome you guys more if you were battleground players. Most of us here don't 3v3 arena, so it's of no help at all to us if you Arena Junkies guys are in some 3v3 instance somewhere playing each other. You might as well be on retail for all that would help us.

Too much suggestions for a retarded bg player. Why does it bother you if they get instant 90 and starter pvp gear pack + some pridefuls ?
Stop flaming here, nobody cares about worthless bg players (I don't give a **** about bg players honestly) I prefer to have more opponents in 2s/3s, play some 3s daily for fun. You can do bg's all night and talk to 12year old girls if that's your conception of playing WoW.

100 - 3v3 players are worth 600 bg players just because 100 3v3 players will bring their friends & community to Freakz. People will check ladders and will see "oh 2.2k + max rating in 3s, maybe it's worth playing there, less bugs, less exploits, insta 90 and so on".

Old players shouldn't lose anything they've earned / give the new players a boost and start queuing! Simple as that

If Shockeru implements this :

- instant lvl 90
- prideful weapons and trinkets
- grievous / tyrannical set

the population will massively increase. Think about the russian server full of bugs,flamers and retards.. the only reason 50 % of the players are still playing there is "instant level + tyrannical gear"

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 26-07-2017, 19:54:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Prideful gear is WAY TOO MUCH, even if only trinkets/weapon/etc. Grievous might also be. *Maybe* crafted/tyrannical. If we were to make this, why would you get ~end-game gear? That's....too much

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
3 0

Areciah

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-07-2017, 20:52:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Prideful gear is WAY TOO MUCH, even if only trinkets/weapon/etc. Grievous might also be. *Maybe* crafted/tyrannical. If we were to make this, why would you get ~end-game gear? That's....too much

Yeah, Grievous gear is what you get for grinding honor- there should be incentive given to do ALL forms of pvp to gear up. Judging by the posts above, some think grinding "retarded" bgs is beneath them, but that was ALWAYS a part of the grind on retail.

I'd be perfectly fine, enthusiastic even, if there were an NPC giving out free crafted or tyrannical gear on Genesis (not a new server). That would entice new players to come and do all forms of pvp on the server we already have. Very encouraged that the guy who's actually in a position to decide this seems to be headed in that direction.

0 0

rikymaru94

[:: A leGenD AlivE::]

(since 10-12-2019 12:35)

Votes: 69

Post Posted: 26-07-2017, 21:19:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ye,shoker what do u say about giving them only instant 90 + some gold and increase the honor rates because r way too low and also increase the conq cap from 1.8 per week to 26k conq.Like on blizzard.thats enough in my opinion.what do u think about this? Thumbs up If u like my idea.

""Îmi cunosc limitele. Dar pur ºi simplu le ignor."

1 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 26-07-2017, 22:41:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:

If you ll make an insta 90 the best you should is grievous.

0 0

Areciah

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-07-2017, 22:43:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amnezx wrote:
If you ll make an insta 90 the best you should is grievous.

Why would anyone but the true bg lovers queue bgs if they got free grievous gear? Like it or not, a healthy bg scene is part of a healthy pvp community. It's always been the case that even bg fans queue arenas because that's the fastest way to get conquest. It's always been the case that arena fans queue bgs when they are first gearing up because that's just part of the gearing process.

The arena fans benefit from the bg'ers being encouraged to arena, and the bgers benefit from the arena guys being encouraged to bg. That's a well-tested formula for pvp success. Giving out free grievous gear would remove the gear incentives to do anything but arena.

0 0

Zormat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-07-2022 23:22)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 27-07-2017, 16:29:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker, the best solution would be instant 90 + Tyrannical on Genesis. Please don't listen to outside strangers who claim to help the server by splitting the community even more. You and the other guys worked so hard to make Genesis the best MoP server out there, remember? Don't kill it even more that you're done with Legion, please.

0 0

Areciah

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-07-2017, 20:35:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zormat wrote:
Shocker, the best solution would be instant 90 + Tyrannical on Genesis. Please don't listen to outside strangers who claim to help the server by splitting the community even more. You and the other guys worked so hard to make Genesis the best MoP server out there, remember? Don't kill it even more that you're done with Legion, please.

This is exactly my position. Instant 90 and free Tyrannical on Genesis is something ALL pvp'ers can (or should) be able to agree on. Doesn't hurt any aspect of pvp, and it provides a very nice incentive for someone to come here and see what Freakz is about.

0 0

lockherx

[Gladiator]

(since 07-03-2024 12:27)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 02:01:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I agree with instant 90 and Full Tyrannical Gear (on Genesis ofc) / maybe increase conq cap rate a little.

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

0 0

Zormat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-07-2022 23:22)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 03:25:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Plus, it's gonna incentivate even pve a little bit.. when people get tired during the week of pvping they can get into pve too.. Just please don't create another realm

0 0

lalbiakhlua

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2017 05:03)

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 10:31:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

just make genessis i90 with tyranical/greavius gears any 1 including those who loved to play arenas will play arena and those who want to play bg's will play bg like me, and when we get bored of pvp we can just easyly switch to pve with some pvp gears or the starter pve gears,and to make the pvp lovers give them some perks like some extra loot in arenas so that people will like to grind arenas thats it, and i dont really like the part that we pay to reset or pay to win types,maybe like soo hc items and legendinary items will still get donated, and yeah i think that will prob be the best....and yeah i think prideful gears are too much for starter.cause when we get geared we wont have any lowbies to farm....like just charge in ,burst them down and /spit to the corps - that is fun in BG's
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 4 min ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 10:42:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No new realm will be created, stop inventing stuff.

Retired

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 28 October 2017 16:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next    

The time now is 27-04-2024, 12:42:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x