User
Pass
2FA

GAME IS DAMAGED problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message2144
hamzalagab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-12-2018 11:16)

Post Posted: 29-12-2018, 14:31:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hi i downloaded full game from utorrent and i did follow the guide after downloading 7.2.5 download new launcher and place it + download new config and place it in data and deleted the "CASCRepair.mrk" and i unchecked read only but they still come back after i click on the launcher and i still get note "ur game is damaged" i can't repair from the official blizzard app because they are on patch 8.1 so can you guys help ?
PS: At somepoint in the downloading when it was 60% on utorrent i tried to open the game cuz i rlly wanted to play i got the game is damaged error so i thought i must download it full but now i still have it
proof: https://imgur.com/a/qv3HpxJ

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-12-2018, 19:19:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello hamzalagab,

Unfortunately I don't have good news for you: When you tried to open the game despite it not being ready, it caused some files to go corrupt. You may have a chance if you still have the torrent file in the torrent client, you can rightclick the torrent and perform a force re-check of the files, maybe that'll solve the problem. However, if it doesn't, then your only other option will be to redownload the game I'm afraid. Launching the game before it's finished is not an option when downloading with torrent.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

bittersweet

[Mad WoW Advisor]

(since 19-01-2019 12:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 31-12-2018, 14:38:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey,

if your problem persists, try this option too.

- Delete your WoW client, re-install game.

1. If u have slow internet, download launcher (you can play while u playing): Download Launcher 7.2.5
-a.) Start launcher_freakz.exe (32/64 bit), If your launcher shows you some error pop-ups, follow the next steps..
-b.) Add to your Data folder this: Download Config. Right click on Data folder > Poperties > Read-only ???
-c.) Open WTF folder > config.cfg (in the text document) and write there: SET worldPreloadNonCritical "0"
Or, you can skip this step and write the game command to the chat: /console worldPreloadNonCritical 0 >ENTER
-d.) Now you can start launcher_freakz.exe (32/64 bit) again. It will start downloading in the background without showing anything. Once it downloaded enough data (roughly 80MB) it will launch the game and you will be able to login, however the loading screens will be longer and video quality lower because the client will continue to download data in the background.

WARNING! The download while play client may cause you a lot of problems (slow maps loading, long loading screens, 30-60 minutes initial wow opening time [you will open launcher_freakz.exe and nothing happens for 30-60 minutes until it downloads important data], etc), so use this only if you really can't download full client.

2. Download the full game:
-a.) Download Torrent to get full client (use uTorrent for higher download speeds): Download Torrent Client
-b.) Download WoW Freakz 7.2.5 Full client
WARNING: After torrent download is done, be sure to remove READ ONLY from the Data folder, otherwise your game will crash at start.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:07:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x