User
Pass
2FA

Gear related random Battlegrounds

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1096
gory55

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-07-2019 07:28)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-09-2016, 10:32:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey,

I'm quite new on this Server and started playing some BGs with my first lvl 90 chars.

Pretty much every BG has been won by the team with the better gear and often it leads into spawncamping after the first fight, so both teams have to wait till it ends.

I think thats quite unfun and that problem could be solved if the rnd BG system would consider the ilvl of the players.
Lets say the team would set the "border" at ilvl 510.
If i que, the system only search for players and put players together with 510 or less. Same for ilvl higher than 510.
To prevent no BG starts at all, this border could be time limited. (similar to arena with the mmr system)
If someone is longer than lets say 5min in que, the system takes down the border and you can get in all BGs no matter what ilvl.

Is this techniclly possible, easy/ hard to implement?

I think this would be an improvement for all players.
At the present in BGs i cant do anything as a newbie. And players with good gear complain, because they lose due to those newbies.

Sorry for my language. English is not my native language. I hope you understand my point -

greetings

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 13-09-2016, 11:36:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mate, they are called random bgs for a reason. I don't find this a solution, you can easely unequip some gear and still que against greenies or w/e. Even on blizzard was the same problem

0 0

Ventress90

[Assasin]

(since 09-10-2017 00:02)

Votes: 105

Post Posted: 13-09-2016, 13:17:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This has been suggested before and the answer will remain a definitive NO.

We will not prevent players from playing BGs just because they do not have a minimum item level. It is unfair, and if you want to have a good BG team, just join a PvP guild or make a premade group. But we will not prohibit any player to join a random BG just because they have a low ilvl.

The system is not impossible to implement but I can't speak for any Dev. But the whole idea of not allowing players to join because of their gear is unfair and won't happen.

// Closing the topic.

| The COMPLETE Rogue PvE guide | Legendary Cloak Questline - GUIDE |

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ventress90, 13 September 2016 11:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 02:39:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x