User
Pass
2FA

Genesis to Felsong.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message401
metinibo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2019 16:47)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 25-12-2019, 17:13:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have been playing atleast 2 or 2 and a half years after the opening of felsong, which meant the :dead: of genesis with fewer than 100ppl who eventually mean fewer than 20 ppl, without any bugs or things like that as the gms know that on the last year there was a roro bug, farmed pets mounts achivs gear etc, played much. i transfered my Mounts and Pets only when felsong was launched (achivments not because the character did not have the same name). When i read that you can re transfer them again cause of genesis closing i transfered the achivments now, and wanted to transfer the pets and mounts again, since as i said i farmed a lot for many of them, but it sais i already transfered them, so i can.t i want to ask you, gm.s, to help me with this problem, as ppl have told me you can move them AGAIN and it is already sad and bad for me that it closed after so many years spend on it, but atleast i want the mounts and pets..
Happy Holidays

Last edited by metinibo on 25-12-2019, 17:14:23; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-12-2019, 17:27:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello metinibo,

Players who didn't transfer their stuff back then can do it now, for free. After the initial transfer period was over 2 years ago, we only offered this via donation anymore.

If you already transferred your stuff 2 years ago, you can't do it again now, we can not make exceptions for this either.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 20:32:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x