User
Pass
2FA

Goodbye With Story

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message839
kingkrimsona

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2013 16:34)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 21-10-2012, 09:28:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey Peebz

I am Jezko also know as Kethy or Khirito or many more...
I just want to tell you story!(If you don't care don't read it)

It begun 2 month ago, when I had to go. I left 52 Years old Guy as My Guild's Leader(Yes 52 years old guy playing wow, even so have 5 kids at house)
He did not gave me back - addicted nerd... So I just wanna shear opinion about him and say thanks/goodbye to Cool people. As I was playing this game only for Guild -
I am Leavin
Close eyes if you're sensitive to insultive words:

Dear Cheermeup!
You suck my dear and I have a lot of proof for that.
- The very first reason is that you suck because you play Wow at 52 years old age - Means you have nothing else
- The second reason why you do suck, is that because you just stole candy from kid, and being happy of it.
- The third reason why you suck is that - You're from South Africa and HAVE NO IDEA about Teamplay or Leadership What equals that you probably are from that 10% of South Africa that does not play Rugby
- The forth reason why you suck that you just suck without any of reasons... Just for fun
You're piece of sperm that has to swallow... and likely Most of guys from Paradise who supports you being even more suckers who are cheap bitches because sale their asses to you for some bitchy rank.

I think I've said enough. GM - when you see it you can ban me or whatever... I left wow anyways...
I have last 2 wishes that probably won't come true but I'm gonna give try
1) Don't ban my account. Ban my IP because I gave, away my account.
2) Give to "pedofily nerd asshole" Permisson to change name of Guild. I hate the idea that SOMEONE asshole like him will use Guild name that I use since 2006 -

It was nice to meet you Peebz and Play with you.
Special Thanks:
Drsmoke - Who asked me to start on this server
Oka - The first guy who helped me - Geared and I did ToT with him for very first time.
Arllas - Guy who made me Bike and Just cool Guy.
Mocky - Mega Super Cool Guy
Hati & Rusty - My Guild's first officers
Charisa & Nozzy - Cool People who helped me always. Lol Charisa even was my wife!(By the way don't tell him that blood DK sucks! That's pissing him off)
Scryes - Very cool guy that took my side.
Raylina - Really nice person... and have taken my side
Orice - Cool guy who took my side
Leaira - Strange guy but also very cool
Critco - Took my side
Serenaa - Ma Unbiological sister
Also I wanna thank everybody Who took my side and stepped against unfairness!
All this were Officer of Paradise... But they did not sale butthole for rank. I can't say the same about a lot of people from Paradise now.

Thanks again

Goodbye <3
-

- - -

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 21-10-2012, 10:18:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kingkrimsona wrote:

- The forth reason why you suck that you just suck without any of reasons...

0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 21-10-2012, 15:12:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i am sorry but u r realy stupid and tard as well , u could just creat a new guild and ask all ur prev guildies to join u , and leave that bastard alone , and if it 's about name or somthing else i am sure u understand revolution and moving forward , so grow some balls and do as i say xD . any way i dont think it matter now .

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/LordPsynister/enh4.jpg
0 0

kingkrimsona

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2013 16:34)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 21-10-2012, 15:48:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx - Thanks - -
Lamonna08 - That nerdy asshole said a lot of crap about me and my friends - So people being fooled by asshole -

And Name Paradise is creation of mine and Smoky
Since 2006... And ALL THE time we have moved to another server we left bright guild on it... I DON'T WANT this name POOPED BY SOME 52 YEARS OLD PEOPHILE ASSHOLE @_@ That's sad... but anyways I am sure that staff will not change it because of - Left 2 players - -

Pissing but true... If someone wanna show support to me. Show to that addhole that some people still believe in truth and being nice ^_^

0 0

drsmoke

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-02-2013 08:14)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-10-2012, 21:32:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yeah its true about cheermeup, he is a real asshole -
and i am laeving too...

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 08-06-2024, 11:39:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password