User
Pass
2FA

Group Finder Auto accept even though not checked.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message910
SmileHead

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-07-2018 20:42)

Post Posted: 29-01-2018, 23:06:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: Hosting groups in group finder sometimes auto accepts even though the box for auto accepting is not checked, not sure what causes this and it's not very common but it happens. This quite usually causes you to get very low players auto accepted or even 2 tanks or 2 healers and now you have to kick them out and hope it doesen't happen again. Not a priority issue since it doesen't happen all the time only rarely but it's something to maybe look at, at some point.
Proof: Can't rly without making a long video hosting tons of mythics.. But it's been a bug back and forth for months, not very common but happens every once in a while. (Not just for me obviously, have checked with plenty of friends etc and they say the same.)

2 0

Yumiyumi8

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-02-2018 03:17)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-01-2018, 23:13:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah happened to me too couple of times. Auto accepted 5 dps for me without any reason and had to remake.. Cant bring proof unless ure recording every dungeon you ever do. But I can confirm that happens one in a while
0 0

Foxed

[Creep]

(since 21-11-2019 18:46)

Votes: 72

Post Posted: 30-01-2018, 12:05:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is a problem i found about group finder.Let's say you apply for 1 group A, but you want to also apply for another one B, if B accepts you you will end up in A.

https://www.freakz.ro/forum/achievement-Unique-a176.html
0 0

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 30-01-2018, 12:45:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Foxed wrote:
There is a problem i found about group finder.Let's say you apply for 1 group A, but you want to also apply for another one B, if B accepts you you will end up in A.

I can confirm this.
The problem is exactly as you describe in general.

I tested a little bit by joining dungeon grp A and B, but it didn't work there. Then i tested it with raids and instantly got the bug. You often see this auto accept world boss raids so it's very easy to test it alone by joining raid A and then join auto accept Raid B, accept it and you get into raid A. Also worked with dungeon grp A and auto accept raid B.

So it is somehow related to the auto accept system which lets you join the wrong grp.

0 0

kursion

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-03-2018 15:57)

Post Posted: 14-03-2018, 17:02:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have the same issue and this is VERRRYYY annoying when you try to create a group for raids !

It automatically accepts random players that appear in the Dungeons & Raids group that you started/listed

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 00:36:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x