User
Pass
2FA

Guide how to make decent amounts of gold ( I made like 65k gold in 3 days doing this )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message7276
faizihs

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-07-2019 18:30)

Post Posted: 06-09-2017, 18:58:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello guys i just thought i could share with some people who are new to this server or legion and are in a need of gold my way of farming gold and it's not that hard , here is what i do when i need to farm gold :

1- Farm non binds when picked up battle pets , there are some pets that you can sell to bpet collectors! Best ones i farm are the Ebon whelp and Crimson whelp dropped by draconians and small dragons in the wetlands-twillight highlands borders ( The ebon whelp is much more common than the crimson however the crimson one is more expensive ) i sell those for 800g-1k last time i sold 3 of those and got about 3k from it and it required me only a matter of 20-25 mins of farming to get them.
One more pet you can farm and it is like 4 times more expensive than those dragons i mentioned above is the hyacinth macaw dropped by goblins in south of stranglethorn vale , this pet goes even to 10k gold sometimes on AH -
made like 15k gold doing this

2- Do the world quests that reward binds when equipped items , one thing i have realised is once i do a wq that rewards a boe item you will always keep getting the wqs that rewards you that , sell them in AH don't try to be greedy don't overprice sell them with regular prices and people will buy them from you ,i made like 20k gold selling boe relics i don't need.

3- Farm Legion/Expensive old world mats that you don't need and other players need alot like mats for thunderfury aka the arcanite bars / arcane crystal and living steel for sky golems , and especially farm this http://www.wowhead.com/item=124437/shaldorei-silk you can sell a stack of 100 for around 1k and it is not really hard to get almost every humanoid in broken islands drops atleast 3 - 4 , best place to farm shal'dorei in ( for me ) is the north west val'sharah island full of markana and murlocs , lots of them and almost everyone drops shal'dorei , i made like 5k gold from selling alot of shal'dorei in my bags i got during grinding and questing.

4- Once you've got enough gold to buy mamoth don't hesitate to! This is the best mount if you want to farm gold from instances like ToT or MSV , get greens inside dungeons fill your inventory get out of instance and sell it to mammoth reset go back again repeat.
I made 15k gold doing this.

Hope it helps you guys who are strugling to have gold and buy fancy items -

2 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-09-2017, 13:59:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm to lazy ,give me some gold

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 24 May 2018 10:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 16:47:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x