User
Pass
2FA

Guild Master Inactiv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1111
JadoozeBaws

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-11-2016 18:54)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 29-12-2015, 00:26:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hai noroc.Am fost gm-ul guildei Obscene Punks am lasat gm-ul ca am fost cu bac-ul la un ofiter name : Thorru.Acum este inactiv si nu imi raspunde nici pe facebook si as dorii guilda inapoi.Doresc sa refac guilda.Am mai multi oameni care pot spune ca a mea a fost guilda prima oara.

Nume: Ivabawslol - de pe care am facut guild-ul. Main-ul actual : Ivabawsmvp.

https://armory.freakz.ro/guild/genesis/obscene_punks/roster

http://imgur.com/a/sCG1k / Thorru este gm-ul nu poate sa intre / De pe charul Rothy am intrat eu sa imi pot da invite in g ca nu avea cine./ Spps Nu stiu cine e cred ca e un ofiter vechi dar nu am dat de el. Puteti sa vedeti ip-urile de pe contu cu Rothy si al meu Ivabawsmvp.

Multumesc,astept raspunsul vostru.

Last edited by JadoozeBaws on 29-12-2015, 08:06:09; edited 2 times in total
0 0

JadoozeBaws

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-12-2015, 01:22:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

A donat Sapandrun pentru level 25 la guilda.Va poate confirma.
0 0

JadoozeBaws

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-12-2015, 13:11:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there dudes. I was the Guild Master of the guild named Obscene Punks. I left the gm to another friend of mine who is curently working and i don't know nothing of him(neither facebook or skype) I want my gm back because another friend of mine (very funny) donated for level 25 ( we didn;t know that we can farm exp so easily now) I want to make my guild as it was when i left it.Some dudes can come here and post for confirm if you want too.

Name : Ivabawslol - i made the guild on this name , My Main : Ivabawsmvp

https://armory.freakz.ro/guild/genesis/obscene_punks/roster
Thorru was last time seen 1 mounth ago... and yea It's not nice dude when you wait and people come and ask you why are you officer in your own guild...YOU KNOW?

Thanks for all.I'm waiting for your respond.

My friend Sapandrun donated for level 25. You can verify on his account. Thanks very much.

0 0

OpTIXy

[Predator]

(since 05-04-2020 10:57)

Votes: 377

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-01-2016, 15:25:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I can not see any player named: Thoru in the guild. Also I was not able to find you eighter. Please feel free to update your post with fresh informations.

I want to ensure you that every ban is always followed by a proper reason. If you wake up in a situation where your account is banned, feel free to make a proper post under Unban Request.
Do not forget to bring the necessary evidence to appeal GMs decision.
0 0

Wipe
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 08-06-2022 20:34)

Votes: 431

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-01-2016, 13:53:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guild Master Dethrone system has been fixed. You can now use the dethrone option to take control of an inactive guild. You can only do that if the old guild master has been inactive for more than 90 days and you are a Rank 1, 2 or 3 member (Officer, Veteran, Member).

Don't touch this

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 12 July 2016 21:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 10-05-2024, 14:25:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x