User
Pass
2FA

HELP ME.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message759
Delaney#

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-09-2017 07:39)

Post Posted: 10-02-2017, 13:30:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have a small question, I recently started playing the warrior, I did lv 40 with FURY but do not know which is better in increased ARMS or FURY, and after level 90 in PvP which is better? - -

0 0

tudor1297

[shefu' la luptatori]

(since 01-02-2020 14:06)

Votes: 250

Post Posted: 10-02-2017, 14:07:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In my opinion the best spec for leveling is actually Protection, and that is for 2 reasons:
1. You can pull greater packs of mobs and kill them with AoE damage so you will finish your quests faster. And the actual dps of the prot spec is pretty decent at low levels, not so far behind the dps specs.
2. The rdf queue for tanks goes A LOT faster, if you're leveling this way.

Between arms and fury spec, I don't think there's a significant difference for leveling. Maybe it's easier to level up as Arms since you won't need a second weapon.

As for PvP, the Arms spec is superior to the Fury one.

[RO]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

[EN]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-05-2024, 00:01:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x