User
Pass
2FA

HOA issue - Wrong ilvl after donation

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Show only staff posts
Author Message374
ZaChing

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-06-2021 21:58)

Post Posted: 20-01-2021, 23:13:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

The issue is that I don't have my HOA at ilvl 403 as it should be when acquiring the full bis pack. From what I understood from the GMs a fixed was deployed, but people online couldn't receive it (this makes me wonder why wasn't the server restarted when such an important fix was deployed, but that's another story - maybe one you should work on to improve - but maybe you also had other reasons for not restarting it so it's not actually my business why you chose to do it like this).

I have politely asked a lot of people on discord to assist me with this issue I've been having since almost a month ago. Sarah and Stimulation were especially helpful and I thank them for this. They were helpful because they let people who could actually do the correction know about it. I get that the GMs aren't able to do more than that, so I didn't mind not getting it fixed right away.

When the issue wasn't solved in quite a long time I decided to come to the forum and maybe ask here for assist from the devs. I made the acquisition before new year's eve I think and literally asked about it on support channel on discord quite a few times (first time being ~ 3 weeks ago) before starting to talk in private with Sarah and Stimulation (on separate days when the other was offline / busy). Once again, I thank them for being so patient and trying to assist me in solving this issue.

Honestly, I also think it's bad business for you guys to not fix the issues the donors are having right away or in a short period of time. The approach you had on the matter is discouraging me to make other donations in the future, because when you pay for a service the support should be there to assist in case it's needed, especially when the problem wasn't caused by the donor, but by the provider. What's even more important for you, imo, is the fact that I will not find it fair to recommend to my friends to donate on Freakz - I have already purchased one full bis package, so it's less likely I will make any other big purchases, but they might have if everything went smoother.

Really hope this can be fixed (if I need to be offline to get it done maybe communicate through a GM or directly on discord, Ch1ngaN#9126 is my tag - I'm always online on disc when I'm online in game). Please let me know! Would really appreciate if it was fixed by Friday, as our mythic progression raid will continue and all stats matter.

Thank you for your patience of reading this message. Hopefully it will be a helpful one for both you and me.

Cheers!

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

A fix was made

0 0

soulflames

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2022 15:02)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 21-01-2021, 10:47:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

have you donated for the lvl increase ?if yes you have to go back to magnus or what hell his name,the one who gives HoA and complete 3 quests.
0 0

Wipe
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 08-06-2022 20:34)

Votes: 431

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-01-2021, 11:27:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The HoA part of the donations has 2 possible upgrades:
- Level 40 (which comes with the full BIS pack)
- +45ilvl from Magni's bonus reputation quests (in this case you were supposed to do the quests since it only boosts your reputation)

So, if you only donated for the Full BIS character, you will only get level 40 on the neck, without the extra 45ilvl on it, therefore you can do reputation with Champions of Azertoth to get them, or get it via shop.

If you got both of them, you will get help on getting 403ilvl on it. Please respond after you read how this works.

Don't touch this

0 0

ZaChing

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-06-2021 21:58)

Post Posted: 21-01-2021, 12:36:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello! When I bought the full bis package it still included the 403 ilvl upgrade (I don't know if it still does, but it's not really relevant) - this was during the 30% discount in december. I am very glad to tell ya, that it was fixed this morning and this time I was offline, so I thank you guys for that. You can close this topic.

Cheers!

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-01-2021, 15:08:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Was solved ingame by a developer.

#Closed

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Sarah, 21 January 2021 13:08

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 01:33:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x