User
Pass
2FA

Hello!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message454
disabled

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-11-2015 16:05)

Post Posted: 06-11-2015, 19:35:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, i MIGHT want to apply for a GM on Freakz wow, but i had questions about it which i heard i needed to contact the owner for, or another type of staff member i heard, but i do not know who the owner of this server is, that already, does any1 know? i have questions about the GM thing. ( the one that told me who to contact was Shockeru, if i remember this correctly.
0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(since 13-08-2024 09:04)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 06-11-2015, 20:01:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz approaches a "Don't contact us, we'll contact you" policy when looking for staff members.
In order to be taken into consideration for a position, you have to make yourself noticed as mostly "an intelligent person who actually cares about Freakz as a brand". This under no circumstance is the only requirement for being a staff member and you might not ever be contacted if Freakz feels you are not a fit.

Though, please don't let this discourage you on your attempt to become a staff member, you have the same chance as everyone else (of course, some might have a head start as you have just joined this forum apparently).

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 06-11-2015, 20:21:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, disabled!
First of all welcome to Freakz! I hope you will be passionate member of this community as many of us are and you will succeed on your trial to become part of the server Staff.
You might want to check those first (unless you already did) since they will be great help to you:

Best of luck!
Ash

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 17-09-2024, 08:08:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x