User
Pass
2FA

Help with the class

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message1149
RyuU

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-06-2019 09:32)

Post Posted: 16-05-2019, 01:05:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi everyone i'm veeery new here in this site and in the wow world, i need help for choose the class in game, my preferred playstyle is solo (yes i know this is an online game and the basic idea is play in group but for now i preffer the solo style) i like melee and ranged style in the same way, which class do you suggest me?
0 0

NurZooL

[Cojones FTW]

(since 12-04-2022 20:07)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 16-05-2019, 07:03:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

You have the option to create a trial character with lvl 100. You can try testing out some classes that you might be interested in.

Good luck!

0 0

RyuU

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-05-2019, 13:53:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks.....other advices anyone??
0 0

livvydoodlez

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2019 02:41)

Post Posted: 29-05-2019, 15:36:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello RyuU!

First off, Welcome to WoW-Freakz! Hope you are enjoying your stay!

Secondly, It all dpeends on what you want to play RyuU! In legion, the only classes that I knew was underperforming was Shaman, and maybe Disc priest (compared to BFA's 8.0 disc priest). Over all though it really depends on what you want to do and what you want to play! If you want to follow a meta, there's plenty of guides out there of how to better manage your character to see what class is *the best*. (Currently warriors are doing extremely well in this patch!)

Otherwise, you can just play with whatever you think is the most fun! The game really starts at level 110 when you can do mythic dungeons, raids, and other content to help boost up your gear. Following guides still can better help predict your DPS/HPS and etc to see how well you will do in dungeons. I wouldn't however let that determine what class you want to play. It just boils down to what you think is fun, because someone is always going to be better then somebody else, whether it be gear score or skill!

I hope this information helps you determine what class you would like to play.

0 0

RyuU

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-05-2019, 20:02:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi livvydoodlez, thanks for the welcome! and welcome to you too here on WoW-Freakz!

And thank you for your advice it is very useful, currently i'm trying many classes i'm still undecided, i like the fire mage i want to reach the sword felo'melorn *_* *_* but even the paladin, the warlock and the warrior are good, the ranger is literally deadly and very funny too, for the druid i can't decide between balance and feral in the end i think i will do all classes, i've tried only once the instant 100 it was dramatic so i've decided to begin from level 1 with all my PC's it is hard but for me is the best way.

Thank you again hope you will enjoy this game and to see you in game, to good hunting.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 02:23:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x