User
Pass
2FA

How does herbalism work?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message455
moklcz

[Mentally Stable]

(online 6 days ago)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 22-08-2019, 20:37:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi!

So when I am gathering herb, it's only giving me 10 of stems, brambles, stalks, etc. instead of the herbs.

For example Bruiseweed has 100% chance of getting 10 of Bruiseweed Stem and 100% chance of getting 1-8 of Bruiseweed.

And then I noticed that it says Requires Inscription (25). So I learned Inscription, skilled it up, but still I am not getting any herbs.

So am I missing something? Is it bugged? Or the chances are lower than it says on the pages?

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-08-2019, 15:55:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello moklcz,

You need the proper skill of Herbalism in order to get the "full" plant.

You can loot any plant at any skill, but as long as you are "too low" you'll always just get the small/incomplete version.

For Bruiseweed, you need to be rank 85 or higher to get the proper Bruiseweed.

Inscription is not required, at all.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

moklcz

[Mentally Stable]

(online 6 days ago)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 23-08-2019, 23:42:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oh ok thank you very much!
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 11-05-2024, 18:33:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x