User
Pass
2FA

How to generate more PvP Player and Boost the 3vs3 Bracket
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message8892
Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-04-2017, 09:42:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Actually lockherx's post had constructive opinion which I appreciate. Currently I'm busy until Tuesday, however I will review it in details and see/discuss with the rest of the staff what can be done in order to improve the PvP experience.
Thanks for your feedback!

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 15-04-2017, 12:45:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sumoo wrote:
This suggestion is pretty much double edged sword, it can turn out to be rly good or real fkin bad. Some people will instantly quit after they lose the only thing that was keeping them in game while some people will be more motivated to play in order to become one of the first peepz with glad tittles. However i think this won't help at all. Root of this problem comes from Freakz decision making. Some people are stubborn and instead of listening to majority of community combined with experience players they just choose option that requires less effort in some situations.
I do agree that there are too many gladiators and majority of them is not worth of those tittles but what do you expect after all the mess that legendary gems sitation is tyranicall season has made. Even tho majority of players and hardcore pvp players wanted Legendary meta gems disabled freakz still decided to keep them just so they can earn some extra $. Everyone who played on freakz since Mop came here knows how many people quited during tyranical season simply because more skilled player would lose to less skilled player that has legendary meta. Another disgrace for PvP sitation is that last 3 seasons people are getting r1 tittles with around 100 games played in total and 2k rating, thats a joke. Not to mention that r1 tittle will be given to the player in top 3 that hasnt played 3s for like 2 months almost . Btw im not targeting any players, just talking in general.
When i suggested that rewards shouldn't be given after such innactive seasons, it got ignored but it was understandable. Recently i have suggested making 3v3 tournament because so that people could play without WPE abusers, low rated alt snipes, comp changers , pve items ( lately many agility classes are donating for PVE trinket which reduces CD on major cooldowns etc rogues having 30 sec cd on killing spree) and so on but it just got ignored because its much easier to type couple of commands, give out rewards and start new season instead of waisting couple of hours on tourney.
After all i dont expect many things to change right now because we don't have ANY PvP gm's and some core PvP bugs are being fixed only after player does 99% work. Right now affliction warlocks, unholy dks, mages, ww monks are a fkin mess but nobody gives a fk cuz gms are asking for proofs and players maining classes mentioned above just choose not to report their class positive bugs so they can keep raping everything with satisfaction.
Last Gm that gave a fk about PvP was Dreadblad because he would spend hours on some classes just trying out things until he finds a bug.
EDIT: Its even more worrying knowing that some players will switch to legion when it goes live which means even less activity on mop
Sorry if misstyped something but just said whats on my mind in hurry.
from https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Wiping-all-Seasonal-Rewards-t454685-15.html

... it doesn't matter what you suggest because it won't help. I tried suggesting so many things with some actual logic and many people would agree with it but still all those suggestions would be ignored. Only couple of PvP guys that really understand how PvP should work and that have retail experience know how broken entire PvP core on freakz is, almost everything related to PvP needs complete overhaul. Another huge problem is community, lots of players have started playing WoW for the first time on private server and they get used to how things work so for example if some class does retarded insane dmg they simply start beliving thats how it should work. Don't wanna name some of those players cuz its going to turn into another trashtalk topic. Another problem are people who are aware of their class positive bugs but they wouldn't bother reporting cuz they like being strong. Now you might think that im just bashing server( note that iv been playing here for couple of years, participated in every 2v2/3v3 tourney and always played at top ratings and iv spent lots of hours on this server so im not just some outsider whos come here to bash you) but PvP has been dead for probably 80% of entire MOP duration, only Malevolent season had lots of players playing and after it everything went downhill, since then you could rarely find 3v3 queues and even if you do its mostly 2-3 same teams playing each other whole season just switching comps. You can see how innactive seasons have been by ammount of games played and season end raitings. We have some seasons where people would get r1 tittles with 1900 rating, thats a joke and it should have never happened. You should have started taking drastic meassures as soon as u saw that because r1 tittle =1900 rating is a fkin joke, thats like getting r1 glad on retail with 2200 cr ( 3k was needed past 2 seasons). Things are not going to change if you boost quest rewards, make PvP tourneys or change rewards, instead you have to hire more PvP Gms, someone like Dreadblad was and award people that are constantly reporting PvP bugs like Azwraith/Mentaldepress was doing. Another proof of how dead PvP was lately is that we still didn't get any of good PvP foreign players(except maybe Doerdy but i doubt he is still playing) come and stay on freakz for good, most of them just came, saw how things are and went back to their old server.
Im not even playing here anymore but those are just my 5$ bcuz id like this server to become good once again so i can enjoy it like i did before.
I doubt this post will survive for long because it will get deleted but if it doesnt tnx for readin

2 0

Kindredz

[lf 3v3]

(since 30-05-2022 19:24)

Post Posted: 15-04-2017, 16:32:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The only solution is insta 90 arena realm I mean look at the russian server and remember the ATR.

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 16-04-2017, 02:40:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That russian server got even more gamebreaking bugs than freakz. I can name a lot of them for dk(rune system, runic corruptiom giving 100%haste, not rune regen, gargoyle casting at 0.7, and many more), played there just 2/3 days and already saw that s shitty. Freakz with an insta 90 realm + some class tweaks would be way better than that. We just need the gms to show some love @pvp here. C'mon we can do it!

0 0

Allan

[The Lightbringer]

(since 25-10-2018 19:59)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 16-04-2017, 09:44:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I feel bad for u guys, u still trying to revive PVP on freakz?? Guys please, dont be so naive.
0 1

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-04-2017, 12:43:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here is simple example of how PvP is being destroyed.
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5505398.html was reported 2 months ago and still i doubt that any of Gm's has even looked at it, now i would look at this as GAMEBREAKING bug because its game changer. Some of mages are just abusing it to get insane ammount of procs and win arenas easily. Now imagine that you are playing vs mage abusing this... you are trying to cap etc and you face this type of abusing mage couple of times and lose but you are thinking like : " okay it got bugged which is normal on private server so i'll come back next week and hopefully it will be fixed ". So you come next week and jk, mages still abusing it, now you're thinking like : " okay maybe gms were busy with legion or they had vacation so they might fix it next week when they have more time". Jk 3 weeks after, nothing has changed and you still keep getting rekt by mages. So X person just decides to quit server after facing couple of this type of bugs.

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Hunter-Spells-Explosive-Shot-t456455.html As Smashy said explosive shot dmg is bugged and thats crystal clear but ofc gms are asking for a proof. Now imagine if we had PvP gm, he would make instant 90 hunter and spend 1-2 hours testing it but WE DONT HAVE ONE so instead our PVe gms are just waiting for players to hand them all proofs on silver platter just so they can fix it quickly and get all the credit while player that spent hours looking at formulas gets couple of reputation points.
There are plenty of examples like the ones i mentioned but this kind of discussion leads nowhere. I personally think that MOP pvP cannot be saved anymore but at least you should not to make same mistakes in Legion. Hire couple of Gms with lots of experience in PvP ( but dont pay em with vote points) and things might be better

3 1

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 16-04-2017, 18:12:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My talk vs a gm(won`t say it`s name), about locks being bugged http://imgur.com/a/GWtt0
English short version: i asked for a wlock to test some spells since i got none lvl 90 and that gm was too busy, he replied that it`s not his problem because i came with the idea that locks are bugged, i should solve this problem alone.

1 0

Kindredz

[lf 3v3]

(since 30-05-2022 19:24)

Post Posted: 16-04-2017, 18:16:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amnezx wrote:
My talk vs a gm(won`t say it`s name), about locks being bugged http://imgur.com/a/GWtt0
English short version: i asked for a wlock to test some spells since i got none lvl 90 and that gm was too busy, he replied that it`s not his problem because i came with the idea that locks are bugged, i should solve this problem alone.

Delete in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 ,5 ,4 ,3 .............

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 10:31:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amnezx wrote:

If you need any character for testing purpose you can always contact me. While in most of the time I wont be able to give it to you right away, you can be absolutely sure that you will be provided with the required assistance as soon as I can.

@Sumoo stop with "the pve gms" and "the pvp gms", we ask for proofs because as you can see a very small dev team is working on quite a few bug reports at once. GMs have nothing to do with bugs, they are just CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

Last edited by Ashcool on 22-04-2017, 05:04:58; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 12:29:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Whenever i say Pve and Pvp gms there it is like it or not absolutely true, we both know there are no Gms that would get annoyed by some bug in PvP and then actually go spend time trying to fix it. I said it before and i'll say it again, while Dreadblad was Gm he was active in PvP and whenever he would find something suspicous he would go and test class in GM zone (remember KS rogues ? I do ). Another similiar person was Azwraith, altho i believe he wasnt GM he still invested lots of time in reporting bugs. Novadays we don't have such players, all of GM's are PVE oriented and bugs are being reported ONLY when everything is delivered on silver platter and altho i agree that players should helping with posting bugs you cannot expect 90% of things to be done by players just so you can do minor work and get all the credit for it.
Btw if what Amnezx said is true, then its a slap to the face for everyone trying to do something about PvP on this server.
If im wrong about this please prove me wrong but consider some facts, don't just dislike me and tell me how wrong i am.
You are either gonna start listening to experienced players or you'll keep taking care of PvP your way and this season you might end up giving r1 tittles at 1.8k rating... if so i expect to come back in 2-3 months, cap once and get r1 tittles with 1k rate
/CHEERS FREAK

3 0

smashy7

[Gladiator]

(since 05-04-2019 22:37)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 12:51:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freak is right , as you see a lot of PvP players left the server.

WHY?

1. You have to listen to the PvP players and not ignore them. If a PvP player says that an ability is bugged and unbalanced you have to test it and try to find proof yourself , not tell them " bring proof or nothing will happen". I know servers that i only have to say " i think starsurge damage is way high" and they would test it and give me a reply INGAME without posting on forum. Why? because they actually care of having an balanced server where the players are happy to play on it.
2. The PvE downscale in PvP is not even close than it should be. Making a lot of heroic trinkets heroic forged 4/4 give an huge advantage.
3. Some classes are bugged and nobody cares like Windwalker Monk/Affliction Warlock/DK which makes the players to lose all hope.
4. I honestly think you should not underestimate MoP realm because it might just save Freakz from losing a lot of players after they see Legion...

» Fuel for the Fire (1d ago) - /sigh
» Convocation at Zol'Heb (1d ago) - /sigh
» Death Siphon - Gamebreaking - /wow thanks really appreciate it.
» Thunderdrome Quest Arena /sigh
» Cindermaul <The Portal Maste... /sigh
» Tanrir's Overcharged Totem /sigh

Retail Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Smash%C3%BD/achievement#95:165
Twitch Channel - http://www.twitch.tv/smashy46
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0anp75oOZh8s4fJLBKfL-Q
<-------- Xwow Tbc Warrior
5 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

(since 01-02-2018 23:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 13:29:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Everything what Freak and Smashy said is true.A lot of players quit freakz because no gms bother to check and investigate the reported with proof bugs.There are even cases where it takes over 1 week for a gm to ban a hacker/exploiter,which is so ridiculous for me(If you gonna reply to my ticket with "Make a forum post" then you should check the forum,not ignore it and make in-game Hide n Seek events).I made a post about the PvE trinkets being exploited in arenas with proofs etc 1 month ago and yet no-one bothered to investigate,it only got moved to the Hidden bug report because I posted a reply in it.Plenty of players said it already but I'll say it again:If a high experienced player says something is wrong about spell/class/items etc,you are obligated to test it as a GM,because that's your job.Dreadblade did awesome job with investigating and reporting bugs and yet players hated him because they couldnt exploit things in PvP.Bachuss did great job with investigating hackers/wintraders etc and banning them.Those are the only gms that cared about PvP......
3 0

ipwndazombie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-07-2017 12:17)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 16:34:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The Freakz PvP won't ever be "fixed", simply because the GMs do not care enough about the PvP community. Reason being that they get almost no money from donations for PvP gear, compared to the ridiculously overpriced PvE gear(which for some reason a lot of people buy). If they actually cared at all about the PvP, they would:

1. Respond to hacker reports in time, not do it 2 weeks late and allow the hacker to mess up the 2s bracket in the meantime. Even though there is solid evidence about the hacker, which takes maximum 5 minutes to examine and confirm. (The Dreadlocklol and Cornifex reports for example.)
2. Actually listen to the PvP players who are complaining about a class/spec having over-tuned damage or something of that nature. Instead of telling us "make topic with proof" , "stop inventing bugs" and "learn to play first before complaining", you should probably look into the problem yourselves, it's your server after all. We can't give proof about a class being broken because there is nowhere to compare it to obviously. The only way the GMs could realise a class is broken is by playing 2s/3s on their server. (Which i'm 100% sure they don't.)
3. Keep the PvP clean by downscaling PvE item effects in PvP. Which would prevent random clueless PvE affliction warlock with 2 588 trinkets + legendary cloak to do 40 % of mine and my partner's HP each second. In P******** for example the PvE item effects are downscaled to 1% in arenas, so nobody actually used them, which keeps the PvP much cleaner and fairer than here.
4. Not attempt to release Legion but actually focus on their MoP realm more.
5. Make the MMR system better. The current MMR system is the worst I have ever seen in 5 years playtime. Rank 1 on the ladder in 2s was 2,5k , 6 months after the season reset.

I could say a lot more about this topic, but that would offend too many people.
I don't think the PvP will ever be alive again, judging by the current circumstances. Maybe by the end of the season it will become more alive, when the wintrade fiesta is the most active to claim their dead season titles. Then it will die out again.

4 0

lockherx

[Gladiator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 18:23:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1 final suggestion, Gladiator friend came up with this idea.. I think it's brilliant :

Donation rewards for reaching;

1800 rating in 3s: 5$
1900 rating in 3s : 10$
2000 rating in 3s: 20$
2200 rating in 3s: 30$

- only for MoP
Make a public announcement & reminder script.

pro's:

1. won't lower the donation income
2. will boost the 3v3 ladder
3. will bring old players back on track
4. pve lovers + pvp newbies will join 3s rated, instead of ruining solo queue
5. will get 30$ into my account, jk.

con's:

1. will fuel up ripdreamers wintrade machine. (but that's not an issue)

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 18:30:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lockherx wrote:
1 final suggestion, Gladiator friend came up with this idea.. I think it's brilliant :

Donation rewards for reaching;

1800 rating in 3s: 5$
1900 rating in 3s : 10$
2000 rating in 3s: 20$
2200 rating in 3s: 30$

- only for MoP
Make a public announcement & reminder script.

pro's:

1. won't lower the donation income
2. will boost the 3v3 ladder
3. will bring old players back on track
4. pve lovers + pvp newbies will join 3s rated, instead of ruining solo queue
5. will get 30$ into my account, jk.

con's:

1. will fuel up ripdreamers wintrade machine. (but that's not an issue)

No offense but this is easily one of dumbest suggestions iv seen in 5-6 years of playing on Freakz.
Like there aren't even words to describe how dumb this is but i'll let Gms give you their opinion on this lol
Problem for many players leaving or simply giving up on PVP isn't motivation or anything like that, its just lack of working classes and mechanics. I don't want Dk death coil being their top dmg done ability, most of the time its 40-45% of their total dmg, its complete joke. I don't want locks raping me while they are keyboard turning and backpedaling.
Simple as that

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ashcool, 18 April 2017 04:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 13:55:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x