User
Pass
2FA

[Howling Fjord] Adding Injury to Insult

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message446
Adem

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-08-2023 22:49)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 26-04-2020, 22:09:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Adding Injury to Insult [ID:12481]

Bug description:
After doing all the quests possible to me (not bugged or blocked) in Howling Fjord, I decided to make another check of all the quest-givers to verify if I had skipped any quest or not.
So I discovered that for some reason the quest The Ambush was available from Sergeant Gorth, even if the quest required to unlock it is buggy (already reported here: link).

Completing The Ambush, the NPC Lydell give me the quest that is the subject of this topic.

In this quest the problem is that, after using the Vrykul Insult on Bjorn Halgurdsson, you get the Bjorn Halgurdsson insulted credit and he start to attack you, but, when you reach Lydell followed by Bjorn Halgurdsson, him and his troop does not starts to attack the mob, and so you not get the credit for the quest.

I tried to kill the NPC where he spawn and near the quest-giver, but in both cases I haven't gotten the credit for the quest.

And now Sergeant Gorth no more give me the quest Baleheim Must Burn!...

Proof:

How it should work:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qfqhB2df9r8:

Last edited by Adem on 26-04-2020, 22:15:46; edited 2 times in total
0 0

deadlyflorish

[The shape]

(since 15-04-2022 06:30)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 27-04-2020, 04:16:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

Killing the quest npc wont give quest credit

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by deadlyflorish, 27 April 2020 02:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 13:20:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x