User
Pass
2FA

[Hunter Class Hall] All Class Hall Misisons at Follower Item Level 900

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message324
seigfried

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-06-2022 05:09)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 01-09-2019, 03:15:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: In the hunter class hall after I finished upgrading all my 8 champions to item level 900, all of the missions change to those that give 50 gold and 1 armor token at a point where I don't need any armor tokens because all my champions are 900.

I think these mission rewards are not scaling and they shouldnt even be giving armor tokens at level 900. All the AP missions are dramatically reduced to 1-2 which is what is needed the most

Proof: A post back from 7.2.5 (notice it says max follower level 900) https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2223766-What-is-the-point-of-leveling-your-order-hall-followers

Please fix this or we have to keep all alts at ilevel 880 to get AP from class halls!

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 16:36:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x