User
Pass
2FA

[Hunter][Honor Talent] Focused Fire

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message323
arwill

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2021 21:06)

Post Posted: 12-10-2020, 16:35:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=213543&&name=focused-fire

Bug description: The main problem is that honor talent Focused Fire now gives you permanent 15% dmg increasing and then Focused Fire buff gives you 15% more. So even if somebody hits you you are still doing 15% more dmg. Plus the Focused Fire buff calculates from already increased by 15% dmg so in combine it gives you around 35% dmg increasing compare to normal dmg without this talent. Now alot of hunters abusing this talent on bg or arena.

Proof: I were tested it with my friend on skirmish so same target same skill no concordance and arcane shot dmg without this talent 107k then arcane shot dmg with this talent 123k and arcane shot dmg with this talent and focused fire buff 142k.

2 0

zeakey

[Class Mod]

(since 18-08-2023 15:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 19-10-2020, 01:28:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for your report. Very good find that is.

Focused fire does indeed double dip. Giving hunter perma 15% dmg increase and extra 15% more if not being attacked for 8 sec.

Confirmed.

Trello Card:

https://trello.com/c/JlzfbftJ/1156-huntermarksmanship-focused-fire-double-dip

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by zeakey, 18 October 2020 23:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 22:31:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x