User
Pass
2FA

[Hunter][Marksmanship][Honor Talent] Scatter Shot [Talent] Black Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message424
vasil122

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2019 15:40)

Post Posted: 13-05-2019, 17:22:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=213691&name=scatter-shot
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=194599&name=black-arrow

Scatter shot removes Black arrow's DoT but the minion remains. I think that Scatter s. should remove the pet or at least make it stop attacking the target because that
( The pet's attacks ) nullifies the spell's effect (Scatter shot's ).

0 0

CyberKing

[the Ripper]

(since 03-03-2024 19:43)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 27-05-2019, 10:59:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Right about this time the Hunter will apply Black Arrow to the shaman and spawn the minion but right after the dot gets removed by a dispel and the minion stays for the rest of the duration. It does still stay on the Shaman that is the target of the Black Arrow, you can see the hunter switching targets but the minion doesn't assist him.
So the only thing that comes to my mind that there is a special gimmick with Scatter Shot and Black Arrow, SS removing the minion or making it stop attacking the target for the rest of the duration which is more likely.
I've searched for concrete proof for over an hour but cant find anything specific about this problem so I will let this topic stay open so if you find any proof post it here.

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
0 0

CyberKing

[the Ripper]

(since 03-03-2024 19:43)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 27-05-2019, 22:06:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Alright I searched a bit more and found that when you use BA and call forth the minion and after use Scatter Shot you will make the minion stop attacking for the duration of Scatter Shot which is 4 seconds.
So I can say confirmed.

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by CyberKing, 04 June 2019 19:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 05:58:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x