User
Pass
2FA

I imagine myself or a demon hunter does less damage than it should be?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2588
alexaurelian

[Ce scriu aici?]

(since 23-05-2023 21:24)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 22-03-2018, 02:52:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://imgur.com/a/ZoZX6 (on freakz)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hfcdDVAt96Tynwmz#fight=68&&type=damage-done&&source=56 (retail)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/19ZWk3Df8Qz4KBCj#fight=25&&type=damage-done&&source=16 (retail)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZrazTLBx627JCKwn#fight=15&&type=damage-done&&source=22 (retail)

Pls tell me if i'm wrong. What i do wrong idk anything, i just need to know its just ridiculous... (like minim and maxim dmg on abillities its seems a bit lower than it should be....)

I have 32992 agility, main hand dmg is 14847.41, off hand is 7423.21. I do have 3 relics on Critical Chaos, 45.32% critical chance, 7.12% haste, 1.71% versatility and 34.25% mastery.

0 0

Tragorn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-08-2018 14:23)

Post Posted: 29-03-2018, 10:08:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You'r Damage is just good for the Content you play at the moment and with the artifact as it is at the moment,when the next patch will come out,you will be able to do More damage with the new Upgrade for the Artifact,but at the moment,its just good that damage -

0 0

alexaurelian

[Ce scriu aici?]

Post Posted: 29-03-2018, 21:11:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i think you are wrong he is on the same patch the difference between him and i is that i didnt use a flask on dummy just potion of prolonged power. He have head and waist as legendaries, i was using the trinket and ring as legendaries and i have stats better than him and he still manages to deal way more dmg than me and i was standing still doing 0 script on a dummy. - (Even if i had the legendary waist i would be able to reach just 2.3M-2.4M as burst he reaches over 3Mdps in burst.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=C_qGiwFCqPw:

yeah "Damage is just good for the Content you play at the moment" its good to be on tenth place on recount =)

0 0

DoesMyNameMatter

[Pricefield Junkie]

(since 14-11-2023 17:52)

Votes: 106

Post Posted: 15-04-2018, 01:49:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The reasons he had that burst where the following : He has the belt ( even if you have the trinket , the belt does so much more ) , he used old war pots , those had a huge impact on bursts on retail , for some reason they don't seem to do as much on freakz . Ontop of that , he had the consumables , as you mentioned , and he also had a vantus rune for that boss . Vantus Runes increase your versatility by ( i think it was 1000 during that patch , nowadays they are 1500 ) . Also , his cos / arcway 2 set procced during the pull , 3k mastery is arounnd 12% dmg increase , combining mastery and chaos blades dmg increases . Then there's also the fact that he had a total of 47% crit chance on anihilation , yet he had 65% crits on it at the end of the fight ( checked the log ) , and his chaos strikes weren't bad either at 47% crit , those where nothing crazy though . Anyway , what i'm trying to say is that he's burst was nothing crazy considering his stats , consumables , legendary choice and pretty lucky pull . Here's another thing you might've missed . You can see that during burst , he's pretty much doubling the 2nd place , which means that the boss had spent alot of time at over 90% HP and he got alot of value out of the belt . On freakz , it's rare to see such a thing because alot of players have donated items that greatly help with their bursts , which in turn means less time spent with the belt procs . I'm very confident that the demon hunter situation will rectify itself when the next patch hits , the set bonuses supporting our sustain will make a bigger diffrence than the more burst oriented ones we have now with the Nighthold .
0 0

alexaurelian

[Ce scriu aici?]

Post Posted: 16-04-2018, 11:09:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/xerathar
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/11#boss=1863&&partition=1&&bracket=22
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0SynH-llg&t=228:

Ik that i missed a lot of things, and im agree with you, but even if you took your time and you explained me how he got the burst, i dont think on freakz with all the items he has and whatever we will do the same dmg. Yeah i know that you may know already that dh's deals lower dmg than it should be or i'm the only one who thinks that and maybe im noob or something but, i'm still not 100% convinced that dhs should do this dmg because xerathar 929 ilvl dh deals just 47K dps more than a 905 dh on retail on the same boss and i dont think just nearly 18M cinidaria would make that gap between them so little plus in 462M he did 883 dps and xerathar in 314M did 930 dps and he has way more agillity mastery crit anything. Even if the 905 dh had procs on whatever on what moment he needs, he shouldn't be anywhere near to a 929 ilvl dh... (I took him as an example because i heard from many peoples that in terms of dmg as a dh he is one of the bests if not the best.)

If i'm wrong again and i missed something just tell me.

Anyway ty for replying and answer about how he did the burst. I just wanted to know what is possibly not working properly just in case "dh deals lower dmg than it should be". -

0 0

DoesMyNameMatter

[Pricefield Junkie]

(since 14-11-2023 17:52)

Votes: 106

Post Posted: 17-04-2018, 14:07:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Alrighty , let's see what we have there : evq , mr rank 1 dh on augur for 7.1.5 , had 25% uptime on memento of angerboda , and 22% uptime on foci . He's got 40% crit chance , and 10% extra from 4 set , yet he had 60% on both chaos strike and anihilation , as a matter of fact he had over 60% crits on every spell . He had trinket procs during burst , which are incredibly rare . Now , regarding the freakz video , i can tell you for a fact that Xerathar had very shitty crits that pull , and i guarantee that , considering the fact that i am him . My best augur pull was 1.1m , so there you have it . I am aware , however , that with the gear i have the dps should be higher , and i'm sure it doesn't do enough dmg overall ,but the biggest problem is that i don't know what the issues are . I've checked every spell i could , and tested out everything , yet i can't find the answer . Anyway , if you have any other questions or videos you'd like to compare to what i pull off on freakz , please don't hesitate to do so !
0 0

Imbafaceroll

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2021 13:09)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 30-04-2018, 19:22:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I do know Blizzard has a biased RNG for combat,
could that have anything to do with it, since Demon Hunters are heavily reliant on the RNG for damage output.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 17-04-2024, 00:04:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x