User
Pass
2FA

I need help with mining

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message999
GustavChris

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-09-2021 21:02)

Post Posted: 14-10-2017, 18:13:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So i've recently decided to level mining on my level 110 character. Haven't played WoW since MoP by the way (except for just recently when i started on this server), so i don't have much knowledge about it.

I've gotten to level 108 out of 800 in mining just by mining Copper, Tin, and Silver, and then smelting it. But when i got to this level of mining all Iron Ore, Gold Ore, heck even Mithril Ore dosen't give my any skill points for just mining it.

Also i only get nuggets when mining iron and gold (and every other mineral) and not any ores, just nuggets. Even though i should be high enough skill level to get ores from Iron and Gold.

When i hover over Iron, Gold or anything really it is greyed out meaning i don't get any points for mining it even though i am appropriate skill level.

When i go to Pandaria i can see that i do not have enough mining level to mine Ghost Iron Ore but i can mine Leystone in the Broken Isles. The problem is that Leystone (and Felslate) is very scarce and dosen't give me points half of the time so i wouldnt like to level mining that way.

TLDR: Don't get points from mining anything in my skill region in mining.

Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance -

0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 16-10-2017, 22:31:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi GustavChris!

You should probably make a bug report about this, if you believe the content isnt working properly. Generally though, you should be getting ore nuggets when you are mining ore that is above your current level. Also note that if you're mining ore above your current level, you wont be getting skill-ups for it.

Example:

You're at level 108 mining and you want mithril ore.

Mithril ore is generally 150-200 Mining level, therefore, you will get nuggets from mining such nodes. Also, you wont be getting skill-ups in Mining, as it is beyond your current skill.

If you were to mine Iron however, it should reward you with both ore and experience, as iron ore is the one that's planned for level 100 Mining (unless Im mistaken).

Last but not least, note that the ore in Legion works slightly differently - Legion nodes can be mined from level 1 up to the very 800 and will ALWAYS yield skill ups. Thats why many players consider it the best method of training.

I think it should be working this way; if its not however, feel free to make a bug report in the appropriate section! -

Regards,
Topgun

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 12:31:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x