User
Pass
2FA

Instant artifact knowledge.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1857
wrathtron

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2017 09:09)

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 17:49:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello guys,what u have done is impressive and outstanding i have a few suggestions.People need to wait for 50 days to get to 25 lvl ak.This was in retail,cause it was in 7.1.5 at that time,and they need how to keep people subscribed there.

Anyway,what i suggest is actually to either lower cooldown to 1 day for 1 level of Artifact knowledge or just instant for people who got enough class hall resources.Or at least,traits of weapon to be cahracter bound,if someone have 25 traits on fury,and he switch to arms he will have the same amount of traits on his weapon,and if he switch to prot too.
Because people are forced,to play one spec.

Cause i know,it is blizzlike but we are not retail -.I think this will be something,realyl fresh and a lot of people will like this idea.

My other suggestion-to be able to fly in broken isles,without quest and etc.
Last suggestion,honor talents to be account bound so if someone,have prestige 2 on his char he will have unlocked honor talents and prestige 2 on his other alts.Cause this takes,a lot of time too.
Thank you.

0 1

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 19:30:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wrathtron wrote:
Hello guys,what u have done is impressive and outstanding i have a few suggestions.People need to wait for 50 days to get to 25 lvl ak.This was in retail,cause it was in 7.1.5 at that time,and they need how to keep people subscribed there.

Anyway,what i suggest is actually to either lower cooldown to 1 day for 1 level of Artifact knowledge or just instant for people who got enough class hall resources.Or at least,traits of weapon to be cahracter bound,if someone have 25 traits on fury,and he switch to arms he will have the same amount of traits on his weapon,and if he switch to prot too.
Because people are forced,to play one spec.

Cause i know,it is blizzlike but we are not retail -.I think this will be something,realyl fresh and a lot of people will like this idea.

My other suggestion-to be able to fly in broken isles,without quest and etc.
Last suggestion,honor talents to be account bound so if someone,have prestige 2 on his char he will have unlocked honor talents and prestige 2 on his other alts.Cause this takes,a lot of time too.
Thank you.

Too custom, I don't like, my opinion.
I have already AK lvl 25 which is maxim, 39 traits on havoc and 26 traits on vengeance with 10 days played at lvl 110, I don't see the problem here.

With honor lvl acc-bound would be an option, but freakz try to keep blizzlike and they don't have a negative feedback about this.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 19:50:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the only good thing should be the ak research time cut down to 1/2 days at most, because atm it`s a hell to play an alt char

1 0

wrathtron

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 19:55:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magicqtz u got 25 lvl artifact knowledge,and u are fine,and u are really selfish and self absorbed.What about the rest of the playerbase?
Especially people,who have alts and want to enjoy ?or they fear of creating such?

People are forced,to play one spec cause they have 0 ap on the other spec cause they are stuck at 17 lvl ak?are u serious?This is system,in retail cause to keep people paying monthly not cause "progression" there is no progression in a game.it is a game.Proggresion is to receive an oscar,this is progression,not to wait 5 days for each ak and to log in the same exactly time cause u will delay ur ak level more cause it is not enough u need to wait 5 days.IT could be optional these things.
My suggestions,are pretty good cause a lot of people on retail,ask for pvp talents to be account wide.
It is for the greater good.
I know they,take time and etc.Because i am tired,of this "blizzlike" in 7.3 people receive 41 ak level,if they log in and up to 55 lvl ak,for each week 1 level of ak is received without paying order hall resources.you dont wait 5 days,for 16 lvl ak but for 42 lvl ak,which is way more higher than and more than enough almost all of the traits of weapon for 1 day playing.

0 0

wrathtron

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-08-2017, 20:09:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Any answers?If some of these,suggestions might be implemented.
0 0

elhaouch
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-08-2020 19:32)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 28-09-2017, 22:38:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

agree , the AK should be e cut down to 1/2 days
0 0

microk2

[WoW Dev]

(since 27-02-2024 19:43)

Votes: 259

Post Posted: 29-09-2017, 08:47:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We want to provide blizzlike experience, so most probably we won't apply this suggestion
0 0

diuss

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-09-2022 13:16)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 29-09-2017, 13:37:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think a shop option to buy AK/AP whould be ok. One of a important resson some ppl play on freaks is that we can skip some annoying farming blizzlike experience.
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 21:35:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x